**𝔑𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔰**

_________

𝙰𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚑
_________

I woke up hearing Don grunting and turning in his sleep. The beads of sweat dripped down his face and chest. No matter how frightened I was, I had a responsibility to help him like he helped me. "Don?" no response. I tried shaking him softly for a little more than a minute before he shot up in the bed. "Don, baby I'm right here." His frightened and teary eyes broke my heart.

This man was a rock and he had a nightmare.
"It was just a dream." He buried his face in his hands, refusing to look at me. "Just go back to sleep ok?" his voice sounded cold and distant. I pulled his hands from his face and forced him to look at me by kneeling between his legs.

"Hey look at me. What's wrong?" He just shook his head and rested his hands on his side, not my thighs or hips like normal. "I don't need your pity. Just go back to sleep." Don scowled at me through his dark hair. Seeing him in pain hurt me in ways I couldn't describe. " Baby...please." He softened his expression and sighed. " I'm sorry. " I cupped his face and shook my head. " No no no no no why are you sorry?"

Don's eyes started to harden along with his grip of the fists at his sides. "Because I'm being weak. I'm supposed to be strong and here you are, waking me from a fucking nightmare." I straddled him more and embraced him.
" Being scared isn't weak. It just shows how strong you are when you overcome it." After his hesitation, he hugged me back and kissed my shoulder. "You're hurting. And I'm gonna be here and help you through it ok? "

He froze for a beat then slowly nodded. " Thank you, Angel." I cradled his head in my hands and kissed it. "Of course, baby. Do you want to go to sleep?" he shook his head no and kissed my neck. "I just wanna be with you." I smiled and ran my fingers through his hair, scratching his head making him moan and me giggle.

His grip on me tightened and went from my torso to my ass and thighs, slowly rubbing back and forth while still peppering kisses of my neck and shoulders. " D-don." Heavy breathing filled the room while I subconsciously started grinding on him. "D-...ah.." He started grunting harder when I felt his hard on rub my clit.

He whispered in my ear, "Come on, baby...say it." I bit my lip trying to silence my moans but it soon became too much for me. "D-daddy." A low groan erupted from Don as he started to go faster. "That's it, baby girl. Yeah? I'm your daddy? That's fucking right." I couldn't stop whimpering as he groped my ass and tits while whispering the naughty words and curses.
The faster his hips moved, the harder his bites and kisses became. "I'm gonna- ah!" Don grunted in my ear then slowly ended his thrusts. I of course felt pleasure from the interactions, but it wasn't enough for me to cum. Just seeing him find a release was good enough for me. "Fuck...sorry, baby. I'm gonna go change my shorts." I giggled, causing a mocking laugh from him. When he returned, he seemed much more relaxed than before.

Don climbed back into bed and of course, pulled me on top of him. " So...where did that come from?" I started to blush. "I-i don't know what you're talking about." When I turned my head to the side, he caught my chin with his index finger and thumb. " Look at me, princess." I did as he asked. " mm Good girl. " I basked in his praise while he continued to caress my face. "what did you just call me." No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't break his intense yet casual eye contact.

"D-daddy."

He let out a low growl-like moan while rolling his neck. "Now, why did you call me that?" I pouted slightly. I didn't know why. Did he not like it? Is he gonna leave me now? Tears mixed with the blush already grazing my cheeks made me look like a melting ice cream cone.

"Hey baby no no no why the tears? Look at me. I'm not mad." I looked up at him sniffling. " Y-you're not?"

"Of course not, sweetheart. I was just curious."

"So you're not gonna stop liking me?" I rubbed my eyes with my fists and he took them in his large hands.

"Darling, there is nothing you could do to make me stop liking you. I actually liked it."

"Really? I-it just felt natural and came out. You always call me pet names like 'princess' and 'baby girl' so I just felt comfortable enough saying it."

He smiled and kissed my lips softly.

"Baby, when you are around other people, you are so outgoing. But when you're with me,you get all flustered and shy. Do I scare you?"

I gave him a concerned look and took his shoulders in my hands. "What?! No!...I-I just...Feel more comfortable around you. I feel ok expressing the smaller side of me. You take care of me and I'm ok with that. Everybody else, I don't want help. I can do it on my own. But when I'm with you...I want you to hold me and make me feel safe."

After realizing what I had just said, Don Laid us down, Me on his chest listening to his heartbeat and his hands on me. One on my lower body switching from waist, to hips, to thighs. And one in my hair. "Oh, my girl. You can call me 'daddy' anytime ok?" I smiled, realizing that I could have an advantage for once. Make him feel flustered.

"Yes, daddy."
"Good girl."
Nevermind. I'm the flustered one now.

1,000 words
-Love v

1,000 words-Love v