--𝔓𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤--

_________

𝙰𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚑
_________

I dried myself and changed into the clothes Don gave me. I continued to smell the shirt in an effort to be reminded of him while I walked down the steps. His house was large and unfamiliar but the clatter of pans drew me to the kitchen where he stood over the stove making french toast. A soft song fell from his lips while he whisked the eggs. The same song he sang to me last night. I leaned on the entryway to the kitchen admiring his handiwork and beautiful voice. A minute went by before he finally noticed me.

"Oh, hello princess." I smiled and walked over to him before wrapping my arms around his torso from behind. "Good morning." My face was smothered in his hard back muscles while they flexed and moved as he continued cooking. "I should get going, your parents would probably not like me being here." Don reached one arm behind him and attached it to my shoulder.

"Darling, my parents are out of town all week. We're fine, love." I smiled, placing a kiss to his back. "Go sit, breakfast will be done in a minute." I nodded and left for the table to which he soon joined with two plates of french toast covered in powdered sugar and fruit. My mouth hung open at the smell alone. Don chuckled before placing a fork-full into my mouth. The sweet bread and syrup with the cinnamon made me moan with every touch on my tongue. While my eyes were closed during my slow enjoyment of the heavenly food, I felt a thumb swipe across my lip causing me to open my eyes.

Don put his thumb in his mouth while making direct eye contact with me the whole time. "You had some syrup." holy fucking shit.

He gave me a sly smile and chuckle in reaction to my face. In order to no longer entertain him I ate more of the breakfast until it was gone. "Don...This was the best breakfast I've ever had." He cupped my face and placed a sweet kiss on my lips. "I'm glad you liked it princess." I smiled and leaned on his hand before all the memories of yesterday came back. "What am I going to do?"

"Absolutely nothing." I opened my eyes and sent him a shocked look. "You don't have to do anything you don't want to. If you don't want to marry Malfoy, then I won't let that happen." Tears welled in my eyes as he pulled me into his lap. "B-but what about what Lucious said?" He cradled my head in his hands while soothing me. "Don't worry about that, I'll handle it. Daddy's got you."

I smiled and kissed him while he carried me to the couch. I laid across the sofa using his legs as a pillow while he played with my hair. "What do you wanna watch, princess?"

"Jane the virgin?" He smirked. "Sounds sexy." I smacked his chest in retaliation to which I was proved wrong in the first 5 minutes. "I promise that the rest of the show is not like that!" he laughed and settled more into the couch. "Whatever you say baby."

A few episodes went by and I felt completely relaxed caught in Daddy's embrace. His rough hands on my skin felt like tinie kisses sprinkled along my arm while he softly rubbed it. "Daddy?"

"Yes, princess?" "You're pretty." He chuckled and used a confused tone of voice. "Thanks? You are too, baby." I giggled and sat up in his lap, straddling his legs. "I mean, your hair and eyes are just so dark...your smile is so white and never fails to look sexy. I see your muscles and all I see are shields of protection because I know you will use them for that purpose alone. You're pretty." He groaned in a low town and gave me a long lingering kiss. "Thank you baby." I smiled on his lips and continued the kiss by opening my mouth, giving his better access.

All I could think about was him. His kisses. His smell...Until a knock came at the door. "Hold on-" "I'll get it." I pecked his lips before walking to the front door. The dark tall wood was intimidating in itself, but knowing what might be on the other side of it? That scared me even more.

I opened the door to see Draco. "What are you doing here?" "Please just listen to me...I didn't mean to hurt you." I jumped at the feeling of Daddy's hand wrapping around my waist. "Get the fuck out." Draco tried to look stern but I could tell he was just as terrified of his father as I was. "Look, I only didn't tell you because my father told me not to."

"You always do what daddy says?" Draco's face soured in retaliation. "No. I just know what he is capable of. Ariah, If we don't go along with this bad stuff will happen, to both of us!" Don grunted" I've had enough of this." And closed the door, only for it to be stopped with draco's foot. "Please...just think about it. Think of all the power we would have. All the money. We would be looked at favorably by the dark lord. We don't even need to mean it. Just pretend for legalities sake."

My eyes softened. Not at his offer, but at his despite attempt to appease his father. "Goodbye Malfoy." The door slammed with a crash and I flung myself into Don's arms. "Shh I'm right here, baby." he picked me up and brought me back to the couch. "I thought I told you to stay in the living room." I gave him a stern look making his head tilt slightly. "You really thought I would listen?"

"You're right. I should have known better. " He chuckled and kissed my head. I sighed and rested my head on his. "I want out. Out of all of this. The public opinion, the balls, the dark lord...everything."

"I know, baby....Me too."

1015 words

-Love V