--𝔇𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔰𝔦𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰--

_________

𝙰𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚑
_________

Don's room was just as I remember except for the now crumpled clothes of his bathroom floor. I was shocked to see my underwear hooked on his bed. "Babyyyy!" "Whaaaat?" he mocked me from the bathroom. "Do you really keep my underwear on your bed displayed like a flag or some shit?!" He chuckled and returned with a brush in his hand and his pants off. I blushed and looked away. "Oh come on, sweetheart. It's nothing you haven't seen before. And yes, I like to be reminded of my trophy that comes with having my girl."

He pulled me into him and started kissing and biting my neck. I quietly moaned when he pulled away again. "And now, you have this, to prove that you belong to me. Make sure everyone knows it." He quickly put his pants on and I looked in the mirror to see a hickey on my neck. Part of me was embarrassed with his actions but the other part of me was proud to show off his possessive nature towards me.

"By the way, the next time you raise your voice at me like that, I'll have you over my knee before you can say quidditch. Understand?" I nodded and he hummed in approval.

When he was done, daddy kissed my head in the mirror from behind me, grabbing my torso in a tight embrace. "Let's go, pretty baby." I giggled an 'ok' and we apperated back into the main hallway. When we parted, he placed a sweet lingering kiss on my lips before whispering in my ear. "After school, come to the slytherin commons ok? "

" Yes, daddy." He chuckled and kissed my cheek. "See you then princess." and he left, his black hair no longer covering his face due to the fast pace of his moving legs. Girls stared at him as he walked by but I knew that I was the only one who was able to get him to look back. I was the only one who had managed to be somehow claimed by him and that fact alone made me want to show off my hickey even more. Well, except for when I was in my father's class. Then I covered it up with my collar.

I sat next to the same kid from my first day at the school. But unlike our first meeting, he seemed more sad then usual. I turned to him and looked at his head laying on the table. "Are you ok?" I asked. His head perked right up and he flashed a smile. "Yup! Just a bit tired is all!" I nodded and turned back to the board where father was explaining a growth potion. While taking notes, a piece of paper appeared folded in front of me.

"Time is ticking..."

I quickly crumpled the letter and tried to get the message out of my head by focusing on the lesson. Why couldn't he just leave me alone?

When class was over, I stayed in the room to talk to my father. "What the hell is this?" I tossed the letter onto my father's desk and he read it quietly. "Did you know?" He looked up at me, stone faced as usual. "This is your chance to be useful. Take it." and he quickly sent me out of the room. I was fuming as I went to my next class. I didn't know anyone in there so I just kept my head down. Not ten minutes go by until I get another letter.

"You are the chosen one. Do not go against the dark lord and his successor."

I covered my mouth with my hand and asked to be excused to the bathroom. When I entered, I was relieved to find it empty.

Empty bathrooms are the perfect place to cry. And that's exactly what I did. I plopped into the corner and cried with my knees to my chest. All of the fear and pain I was building up inside decided to come out all at once. I really was willing to sacrifice my freedom and happiness for the wellbeing of my mother. I know she would do the same for me. At that moment, I had decided.

I was going to marry the successor of the dark lord.

𝕊𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣! 𝕋𝕣𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕞𝕖, 𝕚𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕚𝕥 ;)
Words 719

-Love, V

-Love, V

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.