--𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔶--

_________

𝙰𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚑
_________

Don's hands on me felt amazing. His smell was intoxicating while his breath flew over my head. The slow rise and fall of his breathing was like a hypnotic rhythm that could put me back to sleep if he wanted. I looked up at his sleeping face and felt his cheek in my hand. His eyes fluttered open and made contact with mine.

" Good morning, princess." I smiled and kissed his chest. The lack of sleep the night before had left me tired and needy. Usually, I would just sleep for five more minutes or cuddle a stuffie. But now, I had Don. He placed kiss after sweet kiss on my head while humming on each one.

I started to get up when he tightened his grip on me. "Five more minutes." I guess he is like me and also enjoys the token of five more minutes. I giggled and looked at the clock. 8:30. If we take five more minutes, we will only have twenty five minutes before breakfast at nine. I sighed and fell back into his arms. The warm of his body contrasted against the cool sheets we were wrapped in. The memories of last night came flooding back and a concerned expression appeared on my face.

"What is it, angel?" "what if he doesn't let my mom go?" His muscles tightened in anger, pulling me closer by my leg so that it was draped over him and both his arms were cradling me. " he will, baby. And if he doesn't, I will take his dad's stupid wand and shove it up his ass." I giggled at his word choice but he didn't. He can't be serious...right?

"Don't worry, love. I'll take care of it. I'll beat that blonde ass-hole and finally get you all to myself. You will truly be mine. " I sighed at his words and kissed his lips to which he reciprocated. "My girl...You still coming to the party tonight?" I nodded and took a long sigh. "Yeah, I could use a distraction." We sat in silence for a few seconds before I sat up. "Ok! Five minutes are over!" He groaned making me laugh.

TIME SKIP TO THE SLYTHERIN PARTY:

I was getting ready in my room when Bean rubbed on me. "Aww are you hungwy babyyy" I picked him up and suspended him up in the air when my door opened " why yes I am!" I giggled and turned to see Amani. Her yellow shirt and blue jeans contrasted against her dark skin and hair. "Hey, Amani!" she twirled and grabbed Bean from me. " Is that what you're weaning?" I laughed, shaking my head no and pulled out a shirt on the hanger. My jeans were high waisted light blue denim with flare at the bottom and my top was a white corset. Amani gasped. "Holy Merlin you look amazing!" I giggled and she helped me fasten the rest of the buttons in the front. "Ok let's move!"

Our hands connected and she led me down the hallway. I looked back and locked my door before she fully pulled me away while laughing. When we made it to the slytherin door, we couldn't hear the music as you would expect from a party. "Are we early?" she smirked. "Just you wait." I looked at her confused while she said the password. As soon as the door was opened, my ears were blasted with music and laughing. The fireplace wasn't lit like it usually was. Instead there were green lights and flashing colors. I looked in awe at the scene in front of me. Like I said before, I am not shy. I'll never turn down a party.

Suddenly, I felt large hands grab me by the waist and lift me off the ground. I squealed and heard the deep chuckle of my baby. When he put me down, we embraced into a kiss as his hands stayed on my hips. "You look so hot, princess." I hummed on him and responded, "You do too, baby." His black jeans and shirt had a chain on it that matched his rings and chain necklace.

We pulled away when we heard dramatic gagging from behind us. Amani was poking her finger at the back of her throat while doubling over. I laughed and smacked her playfully. "I'm gonna go get a drink. Ay you.'' She made direct eye contact with Don. "You hurt her, and I'll make you a girl."  "Yes ma'am" Don looked genuinely scared. She made scissor fingers and walked away. "Don't worry, baby. I won't let her take my dick." he growled and pulled me in by the ass. "Just like how I won't let anyone touch this pretty little pretty you have."

He growled and kissed my neck. "That's all mine." I noticed all the eyes on us. "Don...People are looking."

"Let them. That way everyone knows you're mine...and I'm yours." I hummed in satisfaction as he continued to kiss my neck when I felt a cold sensation behind me. Malfoy.

877 Words

A/N: Thank you for letting me take that break. I really appreciate it <3

-Love, V

-Love, V

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
ℭ𝔞𝔱𝔠𝔥 𝔪𝔢, 𝔇𝔞𝔯𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें