Nineteen | Blond and Blonde | Two-Shot | Pt.2

Modern/Highschool Au | Fluff, Crack

Summary- After their first failed attempt Naruto and Ino turn to a 'friend', who helps them get back at Sakura.

-

"It's all your fault, dumbass" Naruto pointed an accusing finger at her. They were walking down the street to Ino's house.

"It's was a simple mistake!" Ino retorted quickly.

"What are you guys talking about?" Both paused at the familiar voice. They both stopped and slowly turned around, coming in contact with a pale raven, a huge fake smile plastered on his face. 

It was Sai, the fakest person you'll ever meet. Not that he'a bad or anything, he can't read the mood, always gives obvious fake smiles, shamelessly insults people, and can't keep a secret if it was the death of him. He just happened to live near Ino.

"What do you want, Sai?" Naruto asked, grumbling. Ino just glared. 

"Nothing is wrong with saying hello to friends, correct?" Sai asked, his smile getting bigger.

"We aren't your friends" Ino quickly retorted.

"Maybe you'll rethink that...atleast after the fact I have proof of your little..sabotage" 

"..."

"...shit"

The room was so silent you could hear a pin drop. The only noise coming into the room was the sounds of the wind and any cars that passed by. Sai watched the two fidget in their seats on the couch across from him. Sai, being an Idiot, was confused why. He never intentionally spread secrets, it was usually an accident...usually.

'What if Sai tells Sasuke-Kun, ughh he'll hate us' Ino thought while staring down at her feet.

'Why are they shaking so much? It's not like I'll tell anyone?'  Sai thought to himself, closely observing the pair. 

"Are you kids hungry? I can make you all snacks?" Ino's father came around the corner, peeking his head into the living room. 

"...Yeah, thanks dad" Ino replied after a long pause. Inoichi walked away with a raised eyebrow, he could feel the tension spread through the room. He shrugged it off and went back into the kitchen to make food.

"So, Can I help?" Sai asked with another one of his fake smiles. Both of the blond's heads shot up almost in sync.

"What does this have to do with you?" Naruto asked, cocking an eyebrow in confusion. Ino glanced at the blond, nodding her head in agreement.

"Well, Sakura is always soooo rude to me, so payback." Sai replied proudly. 

"And how do we know you aren't going to tell everyone?" Ino asked skeptically. 

"What? Why would I tell anyone? Of course I wouldn't!" Sai said dramatically, acting as if he was offended.

'Sure, you aren't gonna tell anyone'

-

"Dobe"

Naruto snickered, looking at his phone. Across from him Sasuke was getting annoyed. The idiot he was trying to tutor wasn't paying attention, instead looking at his phone.

"Dobe" Sasuke said again, this time the annoyance showing in his voice.

"Hm?" Naruto replied unconsciously, though he was still typing away on the phone. 

"Tch" He looked away rolling his eyes.

'Probably texting Ino, their dating? Right? I bet the contract was fake...Why would I care?' He thought, glancing back at the blond.