Five | Falling in Love

Modern Au | Fluff

Summary- Menma has always been a hassle, but one time he actually asks a serious question.

A/N- First, Don't ask how he was born, second he calls both Naruto and Sasuke dad/papa/daddy(I don't really like the mom/dad thing with sasunaru/narusasu)

-

Menma ran around the house, trying to annoy his 26 year old Dad by throwing his clothes everywhere. Menma was a seven year old. He had spiky black hair and bright blue eyes, along with familiar whisker marks on his cheeks.

"Gotcha!" Naruto laughed, picking up the boy by his underarms from behind. Menma started to giggle, squirming in the grip.

"You need to take a bath Menma" Naruto hummed out, turning him around and picking him up, holding him by his side and wrapping his arms around the kid.

"But daddy! I don't want to" He whined, crossing his arms and pouting. Naruto rolled his eyes as they walked up the stairs and into the Master bathroom.

In the bathroom was an already filled tub, with bubbles of course. He took off Menma's underwear, putting him into the water. Menma started to splash the water, allowing it to hit his dad in the face.

"Menma!" Naruto playfully scolded as he kneeled by the tub with conditioner and shampoo. He rolled his sleeves up, squeezing out some of the product in his hand.

The raven allowed him to wash his hair, staying quiet while he pouted. Soon enough, Sasuke walked in wearing his work clothes. He leaned at the doorway, watching Menma play with a few toys while Naruto tried to wash him.

"Papa!" He splashed some more water, causing Naruto to deadpan. Sasuke chuckled, taking off his jacket and walking over to his husband and son. Naruto turned to see him kneel down and wrap an arm around his waist, planting a kiss on his cheek.

"How was Menma today?" He asked, his free arm reaching out to ruffle Menma's wet locks.

"He doesn't like bathe, You watch him tomorrow" Naruto sighed, leaning his head against Sasuke's shoulder.

"Daddy is mean" Menma pouted, throwing a duck at Naruto's face. The blond grabbed the duck, squeezing it while looking at Menma, who stuck his tongue out.

"You two need to get along" Sasuke rolled his eyes, standing up and planting another Kiss on Naruto's cheek. He started to walk off, chuckling at Menma's pout while he continued to fight with Naruto.

-

"Nooo, I want Papa!" Menma squirmed in his bed, kicking at Naruto.

"I'm right here" He grinned, trying to tuck him in, only for the blanket to be kicked off the bed.

"Other Papa!" He shouted in a demanding tone, sitting up and crossing his arms. Naruto sighed, picking up the blanket and sitting down on the bed next to Menma.

"Demon..." Naruto muttered out, flopping down on the bed.

"Damn right! now go get Papa" He ordered with a smirk, causing Naruto to laugh.

"Atleast your not as bad as Sasuke when he was younger" He sat up, placing a kiss on Menma's forehead. He placed the blanket over the smaller raven, allowing him to lay down by himself. Naruto started to get up with a small smile.

"Daddy?" Menma asked. Naruto turned around with a 'hm?' giving his son his full attention.

"How did you and Papa fall inlove?" He asked in a shy voice. Naruto was taken back by the question, he walked back over to Menma, sitting down and blushing.