Six | Together | Three-Shot | Pt.1

Modern Au | Fluff, Angst | M-preg

Summary- After a rough break up, Naruto finds out he's pregnant. All he hopes is that he will never run into his ex again, luck is not on his side. 

-

"I WILL KILL YOUUU" Naruto shouted, a few chuckles coming out of the doctor's mouth.

"Naruto, I need you to push, he's almost out, okay?" Sakura reassured, a small smile on her face. Naruto tried to push out the second child he had today, very annoyed may I add. Today was the second time Sakura had ever delivered a baby, and it was her best friend, she was being monitored by other doctors though.

"HE BETTER NOT BE A PAIN IN THE ASS...AHHH FUCK" Naruto shouted, Sakura tried to hold in her laughs as the baby boy was pushed out into her hands. Naruto panted loudly, still in shock as loud cries were heard out in the room.

"Congratulations Naruto, What are you going to name them?" Sakura smiled widely at her best friend, handing the raven child to another doctor, who moved to clean up the child in the next room over.

"I need a nap...How does Menma for the boy sound?" He said tiredly, smiling at the woman. The other doctors started to clean up and fix up his sheets so he could lay comfortably.

"Beautiful! Where did you get the name anyway?" Sakura started to wash her hands off in the sink while watching the nurse run tests on two babies in the room over.

"Eh...My mom was gonna name me Menma. For the girl...hmm" Naruto said. He shifted in his spot while trying to think.

"I thought you and Hina went over baby names a while ago" Sakura sweatdropped.

"I just gave birth for god sakes! I can't remember shit" Naruto huffed while Sakura let out a laugh.

"Well you children are almost ready, I'll bring them. In the meantime try and remember your daughter's name" Sakura said before walking out of the room.

Soon enough she came back in, a red-headed baby girl was in her hand, wrapped in a white cloth. Sakura gently placed the girl in Naruto's hands once he sat up. She had the same onyx eyes of his ex-lover.

"She's beautiful" Naruto mumbled, a large smile was planted on his face. The baby giggled, grabbing onto the cloth of Naruto's shirt.

"She looks a lot like your mother" Sakura smiled. She rested a hand on Naruto's shoulder as the little girl continued to giggle and squirm.

"I think i'll name her...Mito, After my Grandmother" Naruto turned to his best friend for approval. She nodded her head.

"Let me go get the others, they have probably arrived by now" Sakura said before leaving the room. Naruto turned back to his baby, rocking her slowly.

"Your going to have the perfect life Mito, I'll make sure of it" He smiled. Mito reached out one of her hands, grabbing a blond lock lightly.

"Naruto!" He heard a familiar voice. In walked Tsunade and Jiraiya, his grandparents on his father's side. Most of his family on his Mother's side was dead. Naruto was 18, and had already finished high school a few months ago.

"Hey guys" He said in a soft tone, the pair walked in and sat in the chairs next to Naruto's bed.

"I'll go get Menma" Sakura informed, leaving the room for the 15th time today.

"So what's her name?" Tsuande asked, grabbing Naruto's free hand.

"Mito Uzumaki-Namikaze" Naruto said in a cheery tone. The red-headed baby giggled a little at the mention of her name.