Three | New Neighbors | Two-Shot | Pt.1

Modern Au | Fluff, Slight Lime

Summary- A huge family moves in, and the youngest Uchiha is eyeing a specific blond. That night they meet and share a small Kiss. I wonder if it will turn into more?

-

"Hands off!" Karin yelled, jumping up to get her bag. Deidara laughed, dropping the bag and walking over to the front door. 

Another blond got out of the car. This one had bright blue eyes, a pair of dark jeans, a white polo, which was tucked in, a dark red flannel, and black and white converse. One of his ears had two piercings, the other had three. 

Four more got out of their car. Their parents, Kushina and Minato, and siblings, Moegi and Ino. Yes, Six kids, the oldest, Nagato, was in college. In fact, they had just moved to a new neighborhood. The house was a two-story brick house with a huge front porch.

"Deidara stop annoying your sister! Ino off your phone!" Kushina yelled before taking a few boxes in the house.

"Y-Yeah what she said" Minato sweat dropped, picking up two boxes a hauling them in.

"I hate this" Ino mumbled while pulling out a box from the trunk.

"We know" Karin grumbled, also picking up a box.

The pair walked in, of course arguing for about the 15th time today. Deidara rolled his eyes before closing the trunk, which was now empty.

"I love this House! Eeek!" Moegi shouted, jumping up and down.

"Eh, it kinda sucks" Deidara confessed. He leaned on the car next to Naruto, who was on his phone.

"We'll see" Naruto mumbled. He hated the fact they had to move. Not that he had much in their old town.

"Hello!!!" They heard an unfamiliar voice. The three turned to see a beautiful woman with long black hair. Next to her was a young man, who had his hair tied in a ponytail, along with stress lines under his eyes.

"Uhm...hi?" Deidara said in a confused tone. The pair could already tell Moegi was fangirling over the young-adult behind the woman.

"You guys just moved here right? We live right next door!" She said enthusiastically, taking Naruto's hand and shaking it rapidly.

"My name is Mikoto Uchiha, this is my sons Itachi, what's your guy's names?" She let go of the whiskered blond's hand.

"uhm...I'm Naruto Namikaze, this is Moegi and Deidara" He awkwardly introduced himself.

"You have such beautiful sisters" She giggled. The boy behind her sweatdropped. Naruto took a moment before bursting out laughing.

"That's not funny!" Deidara scolded his brother, slightly pushing him as he laughed harder. Moegi's hands tracked to her face, holding in giggles.

"Hey...Mom, i'm pretty sure he's a boy" Itachi said, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"I told you that you should have cut off the hair!" Naruto laughed out, leaning on the slightly-taller blond.

"I'm sorry! Your just so pretty...I assum-"Mikoto was cut off by a loud screeching coming from inside their house.

"Oh Fuck you!" He heard Ino's voice as she stomped outside of the house. The group turned to stare at her.

"Haha...didn't know other people were out here" Ino rubbed the back of her head, getting a bag from the front seat of the SUV.

"More children? Damn how does your mother do it" Mikoto smiled a little.