Nine | Ah...Young Love

Normal Au | Fluff

Summary- Kakashi and Sakura work together to get Naruto and Sasuke together. (This takes place after the Chunin Exams)

-

"I-I'll help you, but it doesn't mean I like this" Sakura pouted. The thought of Sasuke with someone else hurt less than she thought it would. In fact, she slightly shipped it. Then again. She didn't want to admit it, especially to Ino, in case the blonde thought she won. 

Even though she still had a puppy crush on Sasuke, it was pretty obvious both her teammates had a crush on each other. Who would interfere with something as cute as that?

"I'm suprised you aren't cussing out Naruto by now" Kakashi muttered, his face stuffed in the orange porn book.

"I heard that Kaka-Sensei" The Genin retorted, annoyed at the fact Kakashi had gone right back to his indecent books.

"Kaka-Sensei..." Kakashi pouted under the mask, turning his heels to walk away.

"Hey! Aren't we gonna finish the plan!" Sakura started running after her Sensei.

-

"So...uh Naruto" Sakura started, fidgeting in her stance.

"Yeah, Sakura-Chan? I have training to finish if it's not super important" Naruto gave her a grin, stopping his movements. The pair stood at their normal training ground. 

"Me and Sensei were planning to all have a picnic together tonight, at like 6, is that okay with you?" She asked politely, pleading he said yes.

"Hm..sure 'ttebayo!" Naruto replied with a sheepish smile. Sakura smiled at her teammates verbal tick, which was honestly really cute.

"Well great, gotta go see if Sasuke wants to! Cya tonight Naruto" Sakura ran off giggling while Naruto went back to his training. Being the oblivious idiot he is (I mean he didn't even know Hinata stalked him most their childhood lmao) He didn't notice the loss of -kun, which would normally bring up questions.

On her way back, Sakura went into the Yamanaka's Flower shop, looking for something to give their picnic a romantic vibe.

"Hey Billboard Brow, looking for something to impress Sasuke-kun?" Ino taunted, she was standing behind the register with an apron on.

"Nope! My team is having a picnic..." Sakura replied, forcing herself to not tell Ino the plan. She looked around he shop, looking at the different types of roses and tulips. 

"...And your getting flowers for Sasuke-kun?" The blonde asked in a confused manner. Sakura sighed out in annoyance, shaking her head.

"Then what are you doing with Red roses?" Ino asked.

"For...something" The pinkette said with a smile.

-

In another part of the large Village, Kakashi was trailing an annoyed Sasuke. 

"Can't you just leave me alone Kakashi?!" Sasuke shouted,  ignoring the stares he got from Villagers Passing along.

"It's a mandatory team meeting" Kakashi gave the raven an eye smile, which was responded to with a glare. 

'Just say yes, you annoying brat'  The ex-anbu forced himself to eye smile.

"Hn...Fine, just leave me alone!" And with that Sasuke stormed off, muttering emo shit under his breath.

"Now all I need is to buy some picnic food..."

-

Sakura and Kakashi were at a hill above the Village setting up the picnic. They had a large blanket, the food, and a lantern for when it got dark.