Eleven | Not that Bad

Modern Au | Fluff

Summary- A normal high school student meets a teen idol. His first impression of him was bad, but soon changed.

-

"He's so cute though!" Ino argued to her best friend.

"Not my type" Sakura giggled, grabbing her books from her locker. Ino rolled her eyes before pouting and putting away the open phone.

"Girl, he's like super popular though!!!" She tried to argue back.

"Yeah, yeah, cya Ino" The pinkette mumbled, walking away from her locker to catch up with another friend.

"Sasuke-kun!" She yelled for him, catching up to his pace.

"Oh hey Sakura" He said in his normal emotionless tone.

"So, wanna go out on a date???" She battered her eyelashes, sadly Sasuke was barley paying attention.

"Sakura, we went over this. Go ask Hinata out or something" Sasuke rolled his eyes, taking out his phone.

"Fineeeee" She whined loudly, the pair walking into the 1st period classroom. Sakura followed Sasuke to the back like a lost puppy, both sitting down at their lab table. Next to them sat Hinata and Kiba, who were best friends.

"H-Hello Sakura-san" Hinata gave a small wave to the girl across from them.

"Uhm....Hiya!" She said awkwardly, trying to hide her blush. Sasuke rolled his eyes, taking out a book from his backpack.

"Oblivious" They heard Kiba mumbled, right before he softly elbowed Hinata in the arm. She gave him a small glare in return.

"He's right" Sasuke whispered. Before Sakura could retort their teacher came in.

-

A small group sat in the back of the loud cafeteria. Around the circular table was Sasuke, Ino, Sakura, Shikamaru, Choji, Hinata, and Neji.

"So then, Sakura kicked him in the nuts-" Ino started.

"I thought she just slapped him across the face" Choji interrupted.

"You both-" Sakura was cut off by a loud grain from Neji.

"Your all making no sense, let's talk about other things" He said in a bored tone.

"My Dad is forcing me to come to some important shoot so I can monitor the crew" Sasuke grumbled.

"I-I'm going t-too. Father said I n-needed to go so I c-can learn" Hinata stuttered out.

"Wait...Sasuke can I tag along?" Sakura begged with puppy eyes.

"I doubt I can let a random person come to this 'Important' thing" Sasuke replied, not phased by her begging.

"I'm going weather you like it or not!" She demanded with a grin.

"Can-"

"No, Ino, you can not" Sasuke replied before she could ask.

"What a drag..." Shikamaru added quietly.

-

Silverbell Suites

"Who the hell makes a Sixteen Year old wear that!" Naruto shouted as he scrolled through a fashion magazine. He was laying down on a black leather couch.

"Naruto, shush" He heard his guardian say. The blond locked eye with brown orbs.

"But-" He started to say.