Ten | Together | Three-Shot | Pt.2

Modern Au | Fluff, Angst | M-Preg

Summary- After a rough break up, Naruto finds out he's pregnant. All he hopes is that he will never run into his ex again, luck is not on his side.

"Sasuke-Teme! Look" Naruto yelled for his boyfriend. He busted open the door of Sasuke's bedroom. The raven let out a few chuckles, getting up from his bed and moving over to Naruto, who held up a pair of car keys.

"Took you long enough, you baby" He teased, planting a kiss on a tan cheek.

"Shut it" Naruto glared. Sasuke backed up, putting his hands out while laughing.

"Let's go on a drive tonight!" Naruto's mood instantly changed.

"You'll probably run us off the road Dobe" Sasuke joked. He sat back down on the bed and was followed by Naruto, who wrapped an arm around his waist and leaned on his shoulder.

"You mean like that one time Ita-" Naruto was cut off my Sasuke slapping a hand over his mouth.

"He's in the other room, quiet" He smiled, letting his hand fall down to his side.

"Yeah, Yeah, Teme We are going on a drive tonight, weather you like it or not" Naruto proclaimed.

That night they drove all the way to a huge cliff, a huge lake was below them. The two sat in the bed of Naruto's truck with blankets, watching the sun go down. Later that night, they made love in the backseat of the truck. It would have been fine, maybe if they actually used protection. That was one of the worst and best decisions made in their lives. They were only 17 at the time, and were just finishing high school.

A week later Sasuke was gone, just a text was sent before he moved all the way to another state. His reasons? To help run his company with his father. He broke up with Naruto to peruse his dreams of running the company. One of the worst decisions he made in his life.

-

As Naruto continued to stare at the raven infront of him, Sasuke glanced at what he could see in the small apartment. He noticed a few toys, including cars and some sort of action figures laying on the ground.

"S-Sasuke?" Naruto said. On his face he had an unreadable expression, Filled with Anger, Sadness, and Hope.

"Naruto...can we talk?" He asked politely, a small smile on his face.

Naruto hesitated before allowing the man in his house, he lead him to the small kitchen, gesturing for the raven to sit down at the counter.

"Tea?" Naruto asked softly. Sasuke nodded back as the blond started a kettle. He took in a good look at their surroundings. Multiple pictures were taped to his fridge, they all looked like they were drawn by kids. He noticed two lunchboxes sitting out on the counter, along with a basket of folded kid clothes on the couch.

His attention turned back to Naruto, who placed a tea cup in-front of him. The blond leaned against the opposite counter, crossing his arms with a confused look on his face. Naruto unconsciously started to fidget with his fingers, a habit he had picked up.

"You still do that thing with your finger when you are nervous, huh?" Sasuke gave him a small smile. Naruto noticed and blushed, hiding his fingers.

"I didn't think you would remember that" He mumbled. A moment of silence passed before he spoke up again.

"Why are you here?" He asked, Sasuke noticed a small crack in his voice.

"I just wanted to come here and apologize...I really shouldn't have done-" Sasuke was cut off by Naruto.