𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗

BILLIE EILISH

BILLIE EILISH

"no, this one is mine," ag said, referring to the scooter. "your's is upstairs; go get it, lovebug."

"rude." i scoffed as i started to go get it.

"i love you though!" she shouted after me.

i raised my middle finger in the air, not looking back at her, though i still shouted "i love you too, bozo!" back.

i walked through the venue, then walked upstairs. i grabbed my scooter and held it over my head before running back. as i was going downstairs, i misplaced my foot and tumbled down the stairs.

"owww! shit, bro! ouch! ow, ow, ow! i whined.

i definitely just sprained my ankle.

i pulled my phone out, going to my messages.

iMessages
baby <3

hi
i am in need of your assistance🧍‍♀️

hi
what happened?

just come to the stairs

billie—
what happened??

BRO
just come here 😣

okay okay
i am

.

i exited out of our messages, then set my phone aside as i waited.

i heard footsteps, so i turned to see that it was ag. "did you seriously fall down the stairs?"

"may perhaps..."

she shook her head. "are you okay though, lovebug?" she asked as she bent down next to me.

"i'm in a lot of pain," i gave a fake grin. "i definitely sprained my damn ankle, so that's fun."

she immediately moved over to where my legs were propped up on the stairs. "which one, baby?"

"my left one." i answered.

she gently moved it to her lap so that she could unlace my shoelaces. she then carefully took my shoe and sock off. "damn." she mumbled.

she looked back to me. "i'm gonna go get some ice and people who actually know what to do with this."

she went to get up, but i pouted. "no, don't leave me."