𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

BILLIE EILISH

BILLIE EILISH

"okay, so i know that you can't really do everything you used to be able to, with the fame and shit," ag started explaining as she drove to where she was taking me on a date. "so, i found this cute lil' secluded spot for you. i've seen, like, maybe one or two people there. i don't think anybody knows this spot even exists. either that, or they just don't care for it."

she turned to face me as she parked her car. "and if there do happen to be paps here or something, we can just make headlines again, yeah?" she smirked before leaning over to give me a sweet kiss.

"you're so cute." i told her softly.

even though she's always doing cute shit like this for me, i always get shocked when she does. i've never dated someone who genuinely cares for me like she does.

like the other day, i said that i was cold, and she took off the hoodie that she was wearing to give it to me, even though she was only wearing a sports bra underneath. then this morning, i woke up and she had made me breakfast and gotten me flowers 'just because.'

she's truly the sweetest person ever.

i've also never felt desired in my past relationships. but with ag, i always feel desired and wanted. she also just makes me feel good about myself.

i learned how to love myself because of her.

i leaned over and pressed a kiss to her lips. "i love you. and i'm so glad i met you."

"i love you," she gave a cute smile as she scrunched her nose up a bit. "and i'm glad i met you too. you make my life better, for real."

i jutted my bottom lip out. "god, i love you so much."

"i love you so much too." she giggled before getting out of the car.

she quickly came around the front to get to my side. she opened the door for me and then held her hand out for mine. i placed my hand in it, and she helped me out of her car.

she brought me to the trunk of her car, where she grabbed a picnic basket and a blanket. she placed the blanket on top of the basket, so that she could hold it with one hand.

i wrapped my arms around her right arm, and reached one of my hands down to hold her's. i leaned my head on her arm as she lead the way.

we were in some park. like she had said earlier, there was practically nobody here. i saw somebody walking their dog, but that was it.

she brought me over to a secluded area. she set the picnic basket down, then we both spread out the blanket across the ground. once we did, we sat down.

"okay, so, uh... i got some lemonade to drink, i got some chocolate covered strawberries." she started rambling as she pulled everything out. she met my eyes for a brief moment. "yes, the chocolate is vegan and everything. i made sure it was your favorite chocolate too. um, let's see... i made some pasta; again, your favorite type. oh! and then i also got this lil' canvas 'cause i saw this cute thing on tiktok that i wanted to try."