𝐗𝐈𝐗

ANNAGRACE REID

ANNAGRACE REID

i looked at my computer screen, listening to one of my clients talk to me about their week.

as they were talking, i heard footsteps coming towards me. i looked up to see billie looking at me with a pout while she held her arms out for me. i pointed at my laptop, silently telling her that i couldn't right now.

she threw her head back as she let out a low groan. i then watched as she laid on her back across the floor of the tourbus. she crossed her arms over her chest as she looked up at the ceiling.

i stifled a laugh as i reached my foot out to gently nudge her. she swatted my foot away and turned her head to face the opposite direction of me.

i rolled my eyes before turning back to my laptop. my client was still talking about their week, so they weren't really paying attention to me.

i continued to listen to them and go about our session normally. while i did, billie made sure to be extra annoying and just extra in general. she obviously wanted attention, but i couldn't exactly give it to her right now.

about an hour later, i finished up our session. as soon as billie heard me end the call, she got on the couch beside me. she hugged me from behind, resting the side of of her face against my back.

i placed my hands over her's. "you're so needyyyy." i teased softly.

"shut up." she mumbled.

"you didn't deny it." i grinned.

"yeah, but i said shut up, so do it." she grumbled as she held my tighter.

i moved so that i could hold her in my lap instead. she rested her head over my shoulder and draped her arms over my shoulders too. she snuggled up closely to me.

i love how tiny she is.

"you tired, lovebug?" i asked softly.

"mhm," she hummed. "and we still have a while until we're at our next stop, so let's sleep."

"alright, will do." i chuckled.

<•>

"you're so... how could you let yourself get into this situation?" adrian asked as i facetimed him.

"i dunno," i frowned. "i really wish this whole situation, like... just didn't exist."

"well, that would be great, but it's not gonna just magically disappear, so you're gonna have to figure it out. and figure it out soon."

"yeah, yeah, i know." i muttered with an eye roll.

i looked to the side and saw that billie had walked into the room. i muted adrian for a second.