𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

a/n i updated earlier but it never sent the notification out, so make sure you read that one first if you haven't yet🧎‍♀️

ANNAGRACE REID

"no, get your own!" i grumbled.

currently, me and billie were wrestling on the floor of her green room. i had grabbed the last bag of takis, so she decided that the best course of action would be to fight me.

"you got the last one, bitch!" she complained.

"too bad! ow— did you just fucking bite me?! what the fuck, billie?!"

"just let me have the damn takis!" she said loudly.

"no, i got them first, fair and square! eat something else!"

"i can't eat anything else! nothing!"

"well, that sounds like a damn personal problem, now doesn't it?" i asked rhetorically.

i flipped us over so that i now had her pinned on the ground. i held her wrists above her head with my left hand, while my right hand was placed on the ground beside her head. i panted as i looked down at her.

"ha," i laughed as i tried to catch my breath. "i... fuck i'm outta breath— i win."

"bitch." she grumbled lowly.

i was about to respond, but i looked towards the green room as i heard it open. finneas walked in, looking at his phone. he then looked up, and he made a face of disgust. "yep, i'm already leaving."

"it's not what it looks like!" i laughed tiredly as he walked back out.

i looked back to billie. her lips turned up into a lazy smirk. "i mean, it can be what it looks like."

"horny ass," i rolled my eyes. "and no, you fucking bit me. we ain't fucking, you damn brat."

"then punish me." she continued to smirk.

"it's not that much of a punishment if you enjoy it." i tilted my head as i smirked as well.

"you think i like it?" she asked then in an unconvincing tone said "i hateee it. what are you even talking about?"

"yeah, nice try," i rolled my eyes. "anyways, those takis are mine."

"that's so rudeeee," she dragged out. "can i at least have some?"

"you gonna be a good girl?" i asked teasingly,
loving the way her face immediately flushed.

"shut up." she mumbled as she avoided my eyes.

"i guess that's a no," i sighed. "no takis for you then."

"no, i want some." she whined.

"then what do you say? you didn't answer my question." i continued to tease.