𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕

ANNAGRACE REID

ANNAGRACE REID

i looked at my phone, my thumb hovering over the send button. i took a deep breath before finally pressing it.

iMessages
midget :)

hey can i come over so that we can talk?

i really don't want to talk to you

billie please
give me a chance and hear me out

fine

thank you so much
read 8:47 pm

.

i quickly grabbed my keys and wallets before walking out of my apartment. i used the elevator to get to the parking lot. i quickly noticed that it was raining and my brows furrowed.

it hardly ever rains in la.

i got into my car and started heading over to billie's house.

i connected my phone to play some music and put all of my songs on shuffle. immediately, 'the one that got away' by katy perry started playing. i rolled my eyes as i pressed skip.

<•>

i sighed as i arrived at billie's house. it was still raining, so i braced myself before getting out. i quickly ran over to her porch to shield myself from the rain.

i knocked on her door and waited patiently. a few minutes passed before it opened to reveal billie. she looked up at me.

"hey."

"hi," i greeted. "we need to talk."

"agreed. c'mon." she sighed as she started walking back inside.

i followed her and shut the front door behind me.

"wait!" i stopped her before we went to her room.

she turned to face me. "what?"

"this is stupid, but can we talk about everything in the rain? 'cause you always see it in movies and i've always wanted to do it, lowkey. and this might be my only chance to do it, like... ever." i explained.

she blinked a few times at me. she rolled her eyes. "you're annoying, but fine."

"sick."