There is a knock on the outer door and Doc picks up a pair of large cloth lined baskets. "It must be dinner time. Let's go wake them up."

Fresh 404 walks into his room to find Moonlight and Glitch awake and holding Starlight up through a coughing fit. After watching and glancing at the other bitties that are awake or passed out he kneels by the bed not quite putting him at eyelight level but a lot closer. "Hey Moonlight it is dinner time. Do you want us to have it brought in here or to come eat with our guests. We can do either or both just so long as everyone gets some monster food and is comfortable or as comfortable as we can arrange."

Looking over his people, Moonlight frowned. "I want to say both but we need the more mobile, to help us get everyone fed."

Glitch put a hand on Moonlight's back in comfort. "Maybe tomorrow everyone has had a long day."

"Completely understandable health first. Franky if you really want to eat with us, we could ask to have dinner served here. We have a dining table and only four guests tonight. Whatever works best for you guys you are the only ones with broken bones." Fresh 404 poofed the safety strings on Dusty gently lifting him down to the bed with everyone else.

Starlight leans against Moonlight and Glitch. "I think it would be best for you to have your guests in. The sooner everyone meets each other the safer."

Moonlight frowns at Starlight. "Are you sure I don't want to expose you to strangers in your condition if we don't need to."

Doc watches the exchange. "Hey kid, who are your guests?" He set down the baskets and checked on a group of bitties resting on one of the pillows.

"You, Edge, and the DustTale brothers Powder and Rose." Fresh 404 frowns at BlueBell who is close to the edge of the bed. "Careful BlueBell that would be a long fall to a stone floor."

Glitch looks from Moonlight and Starlight to Dusty who had gone straight to the pillow to cuddle Larkspur. "If Dusty thinks they are okay then I vote with Starlight. If not then Moonlight."

Dusty looks over at them holding Larkspur. "I wouldn't want to fight either of them even if we were the same size but I don't think they are going to be a problem, they responded to Fresh 404 or at least his Fresh side like brothers."

Moonlight sighs and nods. "Okay let's go with Starlight's plan." He looks up at Fresh 404.

Fresh 404 nods and smiles standing to go let the footman at the door know the chance of plans, and thank them for being patient with them while everyone was getting settled in. After that he walks back into the room where Milly is working. "Milly is there anyone who can do your job as well as you do?"

Molly's head jerked up and she looked at him with big alarmed eyes. "Y-yes my lord. Have I offended you in some way?"

"No, quite the opposite, we find ourselves in the position of having too many jobs and not enough experience. You are highly competent, intelligent, and responsible. We want to promote you to our assistant." Fresh 404 offers her a hand up.

Milly widens her eyes before taking his hand. "If you mean it then I would be honored to be your assistant. Edwin would make an excellent headmaid."

Fresh 404 smiles at her. "Thank you. We are sure this position will be challenging but we believe you are up to it. Your main job is to keep us as organized as possible and manage things in this AU or at least make sure we don't mess things up. Most of our attention needs to be on the balance for now so we will have little to no set schedule. We know this will make more work for the staff as situations change. Part of your job will be to read the situation and adjust things as needed so that we do not overburden them. If you need it you can take a suit here in the castle. It is not like we don't have more room than we need. If you do be aware not all of our guests in future will be stable. We can't even promise that for future residents."