Should I try and get some sleep again or stay up?

I decided to attempt to sleep again and hope this time it'll be longer.

BEEP

BEEP

BEE-

I groaned and turned off the alarm that was set up. I checked the time and it's 10:10 AM, I slept after all.

I moved the fluffy blanket that is on top of me, and left to go get ready for the day.

I did my morning routine and left my hair open, now I'm deciding on what to wear. I figured to wear something comfortable and cute.

I wore a denim skirt that reached mid thigh, and a black long sleeved turtle neck shirt. I picked up a gold necklace and a few rings. Once I was done I took my phone and went to eat breakfast.

As I was eating breakfast I got a call, and guess who it was.

One guesses.

Two guesses.

Three guesses.

It's Diego who is calling me.

I cleared my throat and picked up the call.

"Hello?" I answered. "Hey Victoria!" Diego on the other line chirped.
"Hi Diego, you're calling me because?" I asked, I know that sounded a bit rude but it's just a simple question.

"I was wondering if you want to come over?" He questioned. "Why?" I drawled out, this is suspicious.
"No reason currently me Matteo and and the rest are here so I was just wondering if you'd like to come over and stay for lunch too." He finalized.

From everyone I met here I've been most closest with Diego and Lorena. As I'm not busy today I decided to agree.

"Sure I'll come over for a few hours." I responded. Afterwards we both said our goodbyes and hung up.

Two hours later I'm on the way to Diego's house. I honestly don't really know where they are living as I've barely been to the families house but I guess I'll see today.

Thirty minutes later I finally made it to Diego's house actually scratch that, Diego's mansion.
I parked my car somewhere between tons of cars here. I grabbed my purse from the seat and got out of the car. Once I locked it I made my way up the the doors.

I took a deep breathe and ringed the door bell. A few seconds later the brown doors opened and out came Diego.

"Hi you made it!" He said hugging me. I tensed not knowing if I should hug him back. But soon enough I did.

"Yeah here I am." I joked. He just smiled and ushered me in the mansion. As I walked in I was meet with a very long—that's what she said.—

Sorry ahem, as I was saying, I was meet with a spacious hallway, it was dark but not too dark. We kept on walking and once we reached another set of black double doors. Diego walked in with me following, turns out it's a big kitchen.