"you're so beautiful, you know that?"

with sparkling doe eyes, aurora shook her head.

"i can't believe he didn't treat you right..." scott's warm hand reached up, pushing the loose strands away from rory's eye line. "you deserve so much better, princess."

"i have better." the blonde smiled, one of those loving smiles that she only ever gave to stiles. the ones were her eyes sparkled and her pupils seemed to encompass her chocolate irises. her plump, bee stung lips withheld a smile so beautiful, one that stiles would have surely cherished if it weren't for everything else going on. rory's small hands reached up, disregarding her phone and falling either side of the puppy eyed boy's face. "i have you, scott. you saved me."

no, no, no. this can't be happening.

scott's hands fell atop aurora's at his jawline. "i just can't get over the idea of him treating you like that. you're so important, rory. i don't know how he didn't see that..."

"he doesn't matter." she dismissed, shaking her pretty little head. stiles' heart broke at the words. he didn't matter? "because i have you, now, scott. and..." she paused for a moment, inhaling deeply. but stiles couldn't breathe. "i love you, daddy."

stiles had never seen scott grin so big. "i love you, baby. so much."

he hated the way that aurora looked so tiny and helpless in scott's lap. but there was nothing he hated more than the sight of their lips pressed against one another. tears were falling from stiles' eyes, he could feel them dripping down his paralysed face. the sight before him was too much to handle. aurora's lips pressed against's scott's so lovingly, a grin prominent against their lips. their kisses were equally as passionate as the other's.

scott never kissed allison like that. aurora had only ever kissed stiles the way that she was kissing scott. their lips moved in sync as she sat up further against his broad lap, bruised knees either side of the werewolf's thighs. their crotch's met, aurora's little hips involuntarily moving in time with their kisses in hopes to get them off. she whimpered and whined against his hold as his palms slipped down her dainty arms, roaming all across her sweet figure. it was so toxic, seeing them together. turning sour in the crying boy's mouth. he willed himself to be able to run forwards and break them apart. all he could have ever wanted was to hold his girl again and be rid of scott, never allowing them to be within an inch of one another.

their actions suddenly stopped. it happened so quickly. aurora and scott were still wrapped in one another's arms as they turned their heads, staring right into the corner of which he stood. their eyes were completely blank and vacant, as though they were never really here.

aurora was the first to speak up. "you have to wake up, stiles."

somehow, he words left his trembling jaw. "w-what?"

"you have to wake up." this time it was scott's voice, clear as day.

"wake up, stiles."

"you have to wake up."

"s-stiles!"

the raven haired boy shot up, eyes open wide. two tiny hands clutched at his bicep, holding onto him tight. stiles' eyes adjusted to the dim light of his bedroom, thick, fast paced pants fell from his chapped lips.

"hey, hey, you're okay," his sweet girl was besides him, her arms wrapped around him. not scott. his hands came to clutch at her too, eyes wide and whole being entirely desperate to be besides her. his good girl. the girl that would never leave him for another. her blonde locks began to cover his vision as aurora brought him into her chest, warm hands caressing the back of his head. "you're okay, it was just a dream."