Chapter 59- Fighting With Tanish

Srishti POV:-

I woke up at 6 in the morning in a good mood.

After all, whatever I did to Teja is all her doing.

I changed my dress and come to the hospital as I want to see Tanish, and I want to hear conversations between Tanish and Teja.

I reached in front of Teja's room and saw Teja's mother and Tanish's parents sleeping on the bench and looking uncomfortable.

I turn my face and saw from the window of Teja's room that Tanish took one hand of Teja between his hands and sleeping on the chair.

Teja has an oxygen mask on her face and sleeping right now.

This scene made my blood boil.

This whore is taking my Tanish's care.

I know he is crying for his unborn daughter.

Don't worry, Tanish. I will give you the many children you want.

I waited for them to open their eyes.

Teja POV:-

I felt terrible pain all over my body.

I can't help but whimper.

I opened my eyes slowly as sun rays fall on my face.

When I saw things clearly, I found myself in an unknown place.

I turned my face and saw Tanish.

Then my memories hit me like a train, and I recalled everything that happened yesterday.

" Baby!!!! My baby!!!! " I yelled and took off the oxygen mask.

Tanish heard my voice, and he opened his eyes and saw me.

I tried to move my legs, but they are not moving. Also, I felt a terrible pain in my legs.

" Teja, don't move your legs. You are weak. " Tanish said and stopped me from moving.

I caught his shoulders and asked, " Tanish, how is our baby? "

I felt so much pain, but I let it slide. I want to know if my baby is safe.

He is looking at me with wide eyes.

He adjusted my bed so I can sit comfortably and said, " Teja, I am sorry. I am so sorry. I was late when I saw you on the road. We lost our baby. "

" NO!!!! NO!!!!! TANISH, YOU ARE LYING!!!! " I yelled and shook him from his shoulders.

" Tell me, you are joking. Nothing means nothing happened to my baby. " I said and put my hands on my belly.

He started crying and said, " Please, accept this dear, We lost our baby girl. "

BABY GIRL!!!!

No!!!!

NO!!!! THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE!!!

" Ahhh!!!! " I screamed as my heart is paining.

" MY BABY GIRL!!!! " I screamed, and doctors and nurses came along with my mother.

" Maaa, Meri bachi( My baby!!! )!!! " I said, and she hugged me.

I cried and screamed.

Doctors injected something in me, and I felt calm.

But I am still crying.