Chapter-11 School Tour

Teja POV:-

I went to the washroom to wash my face and anger. " Oh god!!!!! I can't believe he said this to me. What does he think he is? My boyfriend my foot. Even my boyfriend doesn't have a right to insult me how could he said this. What doesn't he mind his own business? Jerk. Idiot, mad person, badass. " I muttered and started to curse him.

When I went normal I muttered " Did I curse someone. Oh god, How can I curse someone? I think I am gonna mad because of him. I never cursed someone never in my life. Even I never thought about any bad words? Let's forget about it. You have physics class now. Do you want to miss it? No na, so let's go. " I went to class.

Tanish POV:-

" Did I really said it to her? " I thought.

" Have you gone mad? Tanish. " Aakaash said.

" What do you mean? " I asked.

" How can you say this to her? Don't you know it hurt her? How could you do this to her? " He asked.

" Mind your own business. Akaash, It's my mouth I can say whatever I want. You can't say anything to me. Do you understand? " I said.

" Don't hurt that innocent girl. Else you'll regret it. Understand? " He said.

" You don't have to advise me," I replied.

" What is happening here? " one mid-aged woman asked while entering the class. Everyone stands up from their seat and greets her. That means she is our physics teacher.

" Sorry mam, good morning. We are just greeting each other we are new students. " Akaash replied.

" Ok dear, good morning. My name is Mrs. Sanjula Sharma. I teach physics. It's nice to see new students. Now go back to your seats so I can start the class. " Sanjula mam replied.

" Hello mam, I'm Tanish and he is Aakash. " I replied.

" Ok now, go back to your seats," she said and sat on her desk and we sat on our seat.

" Where is Tripti? Did she not come today? " Mam asked.

" Here, I am mam, good morning, may I come in? " she greeted and asked.

" Sure dear, you can come but what happened to your head. Don't tell me you got hurt again. " She asked while trying to maintain an angry face.

" Yes mam, I was hurt while I slipped on the bathroom at my house." She replied with a laugh and trying to make the atmosphere normal. Everyone laughed but I saw the pained expression of her which was just for a second.

" Why did she lied? Why didn't she tell her the truth? " I thought.

" You always hurt yourself that's not good. Anyways, come in and sat on your seat. " Mam replied and our class started.

I didn't try to talk to her but I saw she is in pain that pain I saw last night. I remember her words. I felt pain in my heart." Why I don't want to see the pain in her eyes. Why I want her happy always? " I thought.

Then I came to my sense and focus on my lecture and soon recess come.

" Wow, classes were great. Teachers are understanding. Don't you think Teja? " I asked.

" Yes, our teachers are good except for some students. Anyways, let's go I have to tour you and Aakash. Hey Akash, let's go. " She taunts me and called Akash with politeness. I felt a twitch in my heart.

" Yes Teja, let's go. " He came and put his hand on her shoulder. then we left class but I can't saw their class.

" as you see, there is 4 floor on our school. In-ground floor, on your right side. The 12th class section is here with their library beside our class. If any teacher not able to come to class or absent you can come to the library whenever you want to study." She explained.

" In the middle, we have principal room, then the wise-principal room, Examination room, and conference room. Then on your left side, we had 3 female staff rooms." She said.

then we went to the 1st floor." Here 11th class studied according to their room and section on the left and middle side. But on the left side, there is a Chemistry lab, physics lab, computer lab, and biology lab for 11th and 12th science teachers and students.

Then we went to the 2nd floor with the help of stairs. " Here 10th class studied her on the left and middle side and on the left side we have science, mathematics, social science lab and a club room where all club president has their meetings. I'm the science club president. " She explained and our eyes widened.

" Wow Teja, you are a very intelligent girl. I adored you." Akaash said.

" What is so good being a president and monitor? Just order everyone and write a report of your every work and submit it to teachers. So boring work." I replied sarcastically. but instantly regret it when Her eyes had tears.

" Yes, you are right. I didn't do much work just order everyone and never teach to someone. Never I made students saw their potential. You are absolutely right. I am an idiot when teachers believe in me for their class and clubs. " She replied and said " on 3rd floor 9th class studied and on the left side we have a large auditorium. Now I tour you guys you don't need me now. If you want you can see it by yourself. I had some work and my lunch. Then I am taking my leave." She explained and left us there.

" Teja, wait." Akaash tried to stop her but she left.

" What is your problem on our 1st day you cried her. are you even a man? Tanish, don't hurt her. If you can't compliment her it's okay but doesn't insult her with her achievements. " Akaash said and left me.

" What is so special about her that he always threatening me? " I thought.

" Hello guys, here is today's update. What do you think about Akaash? What do you think about their fight? Comment me."