Chapter 41- Jealousy

Tanish POV:-

After my discussion with Teja's mom. I relaxed.

She took Teja with her and left their room. Dad insisted that they can take dad's driver with them. Because of Teja's weakness, her mother agreed and left in dad's car.

We had dinner to relax.

Dad said nothing to me during dinner.

I come back to my room and lie down on my bed.

My bed still smells like her.

Oh, this girl will be the death of me.

I thought and, soon, I slept and saw her smiling at me in my dreams.

Teja POV:-

After we reach the home.

Mom took me to my room and helped me to change my dress.

That dress they gave me is beautiful.

It looks so expensive. I want to give this dress back tomorrow.

After all, we all decide to work on our project in Tanish's home.

At least, I will meet his parents every day.

I love them with my heart. I will ask about my father to the uncle.

I was in these thoughts when I heard mom, " Penny of your thoughts. Dear. "

" What are you thinking, dear? You need to rest. " Mom said when I turn my face at her.

" Mom, I found out the truth today. " I replied.

" What did you find? " Mom asked and, I told her everything that happened today and Srishti's betrayal.

When I finished describing her. She is boiling in rage

" That girl. What her parent taught her? I will not leave her after this. I will talk about this to the principal. How can he let my daughter punished for that so-called excuse? " Mom yelled. I cupped her face with my hands and, she melts.

" Mom, calm down. It was not their fault. You knew they could not be able to do anything in this incident. " I explained.

" I knew beta but, still, he had to try. He knew you had a reason. " Mom explained.

" But, I do not be to anyone to know about that bad day of my life. He asked me the reason too. " I explained and, she sighed.

" What type of mother I am that I am not able to help my daughter. " She said and, a tear fall on her right eyes and made my heart broke into pieces.

" Mom, remember one thing, you are first the best thing that happened to me. I am feeling lucky to have you as my mom and best friend. " I said and hugged her.

" Can you please make me khichdi(Polenta)? My rats in my tummy, asking for food. " I said in a childish voice.

She laughed and said, " Okay, dear, wait for me. " and she kissed me on my forehead.

She left, and Babita came.

" Di, are you alright? " She asked.

" No, I am hurt very badly. " I replied with a pained expression.

" Why di what happened? Where are you feeling pain? " She asked.

I pointed in my heart.