Chapter 31- Meeting with Tanish Parents

Flashback Ends

Teja POV:-

After thinking about how did everything 6 years ago. I felt betrayed, sad, angry, helpful, and most important emotion is ripped. I still feel I am tainted now. I have never a person whom I can with married and love.

Although I don't believe in love I still want someone to care for, love me, honest with me, and most important understanding me.

I came to my senses when mom said " Teja, do you want to talk about that boys?"

" Yes mom, mom when you saw Akaash I knew you will like her mom. He is truly a gentleman. He takes care of everyone. He is always kind to anyone. He is my best friend maa. I don't know why but I felt I can share everything with her. He gave me a relaxing vibe mom. On the other hand, there is Tanish. I really didn't understand him, mom. He is selfish, arrogant, flirter." I said with a disgusting face.

I turn to mom and saw she is smiling. She gestured for me to go on.

" He always hurt me with his words. He always distracted me in class. Because of him I fainted when he pushed me towards him made me remember my past and I tried to made him understand to stay away from me but he didn't listen to me and because of this I fainted. Whenever I was in conversation with Akaash he came out of nowhere and disturbed us. He doesn't like Akaash. I don't know that is the problem with him? I mean..." I was explaining to him but cut off by mom.

" Okay, I get it. He is strange around and always trying to get your attention. Correct???" Mom asked.

" I think so but not because he is a playboy always trying to flirt with girls. You know mom I hate that type of guy. " I said.

" I know but you can't judge anyone. Maybe he is trying to gain your attention." Maa said.

" But why mom, I really didn't care about him. I am always focusing on my studies but I saw him by chance. So Why?" I asked.

" Maybe because he fell in love with you." She replied and I laughed.

" Mom seriously love and me? Maa, you must be joking because it can't be possible to a person like him." I replied. Anyways mom I have to go to my room now as I have homework and I need to focus on my study.

I said and left.

And my whole day is in the study and wandering around Tanish's father. I hope he will alright.

It's 6 pm now. I want to meet him. I need to see him myself if he is okay.

I went to mom room and saw she was not there. I went to the kitchen and saw her there.

" Mom, I request to you about something," I said with pleading eyes.

" Go ahead." Mom replied.

" Can I go to meet Tanish's father because I don't want him to know that I was the one who helped her father? I want to see if he is okay now." I replied.

" Okay, but you must come back before 8." She said and I hugged her happily and kissed her cheeks.

She wiped her cheeks and said " Teja, tum kabhi nhi sudhar sakti."

( Teja, you will never improve.)

" I am going," I said and left.

I reached the hospital and then his room. I knocked and heard a come in from inside.

I entered her room and saw Tanish's father sat on the bed and looking at a file but he turns towards me and saw me wide-eyed. In-chair a very beautiful lady sat beside her and I think I saw her before. And his PA standing beside and him and all them watching me. I gulped my saliva and become nervous.

" Hello everyone," I said while joint my hands together.

" Hello dear. I'm so happy to see you." That woman said to me and coming towards me. She hugged me and I felt at home. She smells like red roses. I remember her she met me at that reception party.

" Oh aunty, it's you," I said. and she smiled.

" Yes dear, it's me. Thank you for saving Raj. I owe you." She said and taking me towards Raj's uncle.

" No aunty, it's nothing like that but I just did because of humanity. I didn't do something great." I said and she kissed me on my cheeks and I blushed.

" Oh dear, you didn't even know what you did. You are our daughter now. Whenever you need help. You can call us. " She said and Raj's uncle giving me his card.

" How are you uncle?" I asked.

" I am very good now. "He said.

" Thank you for saving me beta." He said honestly.

" You are welcome, uncle. You need to recover quickly now. I know you are Tanish parents." I said. He happily nodded.

" So you knew our son." He said.

" Yes, I studied with him in the same class," I said.

" Please take care of his dear. " She said.

" Sure aunt," I replied and we talked to each other and then I left.