Chapter 15- Past Recall

Kaya POV:-

" How can you say this to her? Are you even a human? " I asked my husband.

" Yes, I said this to her. What is the problem with it? She saved a person. He was generously given money to her. Why didn't she took that money? Then I didn't have to give her money for her tuition fees. " He replied.

" You will never understand her intention. It's your responsibility for her education, not someone else responsibility. She is your daughter. " I said.

" She is not my daughter. I just tolerate that burden of responsibility that my brother left for me. " He said and I slapped him.

" She may be a burden to you but she is everything to me. I don't want anyone to hurt her. " I replied and left for Teja's room.

When I reached there I saw her. She listened to our conversation. I go to her and hug her.

" God, why do my children have to face this emotional pain. God, I have 1 wish from you please never my daughters have to face any pain." I thought and wished to god.

" Dear, don't worry. I'm fine babe. I knew from the start I am just a burden to him. Even Babita. But don't worry. I become successful then I took care of you both." Teja said and I smiled.

Indeed she is my daughter.

" Mom, I don't want to eat now. My tummy is full because when I was coming back home. I saw the fast-food shop and I ate spring roll. I'm going to sleep now, please. I'm very tired. " She said and laid down to her bed.

" OK, dear Goodnight. " I said while switched off the light of the room and left.

Raj POV:-

Rajshree slept on the sofa and Tanish left for home. It's 11:45 pm now. I stood from the bed and come towards the window and saw outside. Then someone came to my room with a knock. I turn and saw it was my PA.

" Sir, I came with the information you want. " He said.

" What information? " We heard a female asked.

I turn towards my wife and saw her sat on the sofa.

" It's information about the girl who saved me. " I replied while she came sat beside me.

" Prabhat, tell me. What did you get? " I asked.

" Sir, she is Teja Narayan, Her father was dead when she was 3. Her mother was married to her paternal father to save their child. She lost her older sister when she was 7 because of pneumonia. Her sister also suffered from autism. She took care of her sister. She had lost her grandfather 1 year ago. She also lost her favorite cousin's sister 2 months ago because of the wrong medicine she took. She was in the same school where your son studying right now. They both fight on his 1st day. She has a half-sister but her stepfather didn't take care of her, her mother, and her sister. He is showing to the world that he is a devoting father. " He told us and our face fell.

" Sir, here is the video of her father's situation. I recorded it secretly when I just reached their home. " He said and give us his phone. We played the video and saw what happened when Prabhat reached there. I was feeling like I want to kill that man.

" Sir, It's the money she told me to give this to you and said: If he really wants to thank me then he took the money with him. " He said and giving money to me. I took it from her and put it in my pocket.

" Why did Tanish fight to him? " I asked.

" Here is the video of their fight. " He said and giving me that CCTV video. We saw everything. I felt so proud of this girl.

" Sir there is 1 more thing. I think you need to know about her. " Prabhat said.

" What is it? " I asked.

" Sir, do you remember 6 years ago young girl in that abandoned factory. " He said and I stood straight.

" Don't tell me she was that girl. We saved that day. " I said.

" Your guess is right. She is indeed that girl. " He replied.

" Thank you Prabhat, you can leave now. " I said and he left looking sad.

" Honey, what happened? Why are your expression looked too fearful? " Rajshree asked.

" Dear, do you remember 6 years ago. On Tanish's birthday, I came late with bloodied clothes. " I asked.

" How can I forget that day? Tanish waited for you all day and you came so late. When I saw that blooded clothes I thought you had an accident. But you saved a girl that day. " She replied.

" But you never told me what happened that day exactly. " She said.

" Today, I told you about that girl go through which hell on that day," I said and recalling like a film.

" Hello guys, here is today's update. What do you think happened to Teja 6 years ago? " Comment me. Love you guys.