Chapter 55- Unusual Behaviour of Teja

Raj POV:-

This girl more than mature at her age, She is perfect for my son.

I wish I can ask her hand but, I know she refused to marry my stupid son.

As she wants to achieve her goals first and I will let her.

I know it's her and my friend's dream to become a doctor.

He had not been able to achieve his dreams. But, he will be happy if he saw his daughter become a doctor.

I want him happy and relax in heaven.

I called my PA, Mr. Yadav, for the contract and the conditions.

He becomes shocked after listening to everything that happened in the seminar. I was a sponsor of this seminar as I want our country's children to get the best education.

After all, this is the first time someone had been able to negotiate with me and won.

" Woah, this girl is something that made you lost in negotiation. You never lost but, she made you. I am impressed. " Mr. Yadav said while laughing.

He is enjoying it very much.

It's not that I am not enjoying my defeat.

But I don't show this to anyone.

" Is that contract ready? " I asked in my professional voice, and he nodded.

He gave me the file, and I read every clause.

" Well done!!! " I said and signed the contract.

" Send the copy to Teja's home and signed the contract. " I said but got a phone call from Teja.

I smiled and picked up the call, " Hello, Teja.!!! "

" Hello, Uncle. I am standing in front of your company. So, can you send someone to take me to your office or inform your receptionist about me? " She asked, and I chuckled.

" Sure, dear. I am informing the receptionist about you. " I replied and hung up the phone.

" Oh, God, You treated her like your daughter. See your smile. you love her so much, am I right? " Mr. Yadav asked, and I nodded.

I informed the receptionist about Teja's appointment with me, and I sat on the couch as ordered Mr. Yadav to take some snacks and tea.

In ten minutes, Teja came into my office with a smile and bowed to me.

" I know you are going to send someone in my home for that contract, and I don't want that. That's why I came here. " Teja explained, and I nodded with a smile.

" You have done well, dear. Here is the contract. Take a look and sign. " I said and handed Teja the contract.

She read the contract two times, and by the time Mr. Yadav came with some snacks and tea.

When she signed the contract, she handed me, and when Teja saw the snacks, she turned pale.

" Teja, is everything okay? " I asked, worried about her.

" Uncle, I am not feeling well these days. Can I please take my leave now? " Teja asked, looking ready to vomit.

" Yes, you can. Do I send my driver to take you home? " I asked.

" No, you don't need to do that. I am leaving. Bye, uncle. " She said and with a bow. She left hurriedly left me confused.

I think maybe she is sick so, I shrug off my feeling.

Teja POV:-

I left hurriedly feel embarrassed.

But, when I saw those snacks, I felt the urge to vomit.

But I control myself.

I don't know but, I am feeling sick these days.

I don't want to worry, mom. So I don't tell her.

Maybe, I have a stomach disease.

Anyways, I have tomorrow my biology exam. So, I have to left home.

I revise my important points one last time and left to eat dinner.

When I went downstairs, I saw mom made chicken for Dad and Curry rice for us.

But, I felt the urge to eat chicken with rice.

I picked my plate and served myself rice and chicken with the soup and mix them well, started eating.

Everyone looks at me with shock as I am vegetarian and never eat chicken in my life.

But, mom smiled as she always told me to eat chicken.

" Teja, eat slowly or, you chocked yourself, dear. " Mom said, and I started eating slowly as this combination is so tasty.

I wonder, why didn't I tried to eat chicken before?

" Yum, mom, this chicken is so tasty. I am full. " I compliment her cooking skills and saw a cup of water.

I drink the water in one gulp, feeling refreshed.

Then, I felt to eat some sweets.

" Mom, do we have some sweet, please? " I asked, and she said, " Yes, dear. But I don't know if you eat that dessert as you never like that sweet, it's coconut Barky. "

I nodded and said, " I want to eat. Tell me, where is it? "

" It's in the kitchen. " Mom said, and I left to the kitchen.

When I saw coconut barky, my mouth started to water.

I picked up three pieces and started eating like crazy like It taste is feeling me like heaven.

When I finished eating that sweet, I picked my plate and put it in the sink.

I left for my room.

For the first time, I didn't feel the urge to vomit after eating.

When I got tired and lie down on my bed, and soon, sleep took over me.

Good, this feels amazing.