Chapter 29 - Fully Shameless Nirbhik

Kaya's POV:-

He grabbed my hand and took me outside of her room. Thank god, she is sleeping right now.

What he did next shocked me to the core.

He grabbed my hand roughly and threw me at the wall. I was so shocked and my back head hit the wall with my full body.

He came towards me I saw his eyes which is full of anger. He again roughly grabbed my elbow.

" What are you doing Nirbhik? Have you gone mad? Why are you behaving like this?" I asked and jerked off his hands.

" Tell me, Kaya, do you have any affair with ACP Arjun ?" He asked and roughly grabbed my hair in his fist and forced me to face him. I was shocked to hear this.

Before I slapped him. I saw someone throw him at the floor. I saw his face and stunned. It is ACP Arjun.

ACP Arjun grabbed him by his collar and took him outside the hospital and I follow them.

He took him to the park inside the hospital and throw him on the floor and start beating him.

" How the hell are you asked this type of shameless thing to your wife? Who met me 3 days ago. You are a disgusting bastard, you shameless person. You are a snake in human skin. You wicked person. You are truly evil. You don't have any humanity. How can you do this to her? She was just-- " He was about to say something else but stop. I felt he was about to say something but controlled himself and I came back to my senses and run towards them.

I pushed ACP Arjun. " I am sorry sir but you have no right to do this. Why are you tainting your uniform because of him? I can handle this. Just trust me in this. " I said and he looked at me amused.

I turn towards him and saw him has beaten badly and blood oozing out from the torn skin and lips.
" Can you tell me why did you ask me that question?" I asked calmly but my insides are burning. I will listen to everything for my kids but if someone questions me about my dignity. I will not leave them peacefully.

He wiped his face with his handkerchief.

He turned to me and with an evil smirk, he said " I got a call from AIIMS doctor that we have made the appointment with the psychiatrist which is the best psychiatrist in India. We didn't have this much money then how the hell we make an appointment when I asked them. They told me that person is ACP Arjun. So tell me we met him 3 days ago why does he want to help us unless we offer him something." He said and ACP Arjun punched him on his face. I stopped him before he punches him again.

" ACP Arjun is that true???" I asked. He nodded.

" Yes, it is true because I asked the doctor about Teja's situation and they said that it's become very critical for her to survive if this treatment continuous without any psychiatrist and I just want to help her because I have a daughter too. I saw her as my daughter." He replied honestly.

" Wow, I can't believe Kaya you made such an act like you really didn't know about it. I'm impressed with your acting. " Nirbhik said and this time I punched him.

I grabbed him by his collar " Who do you think you are????" I yelled and his eyes widened.

He knew very well about my angry form.

" You can say any bad things to me. I will listen to my children but never tried to question my dignity. Understand ?" I asked and he nodded immediately.

" I know what type of man-whore you are? Just don't make to expose you to everyone." I said. and pushed him away from me.

I turn towards ACP Arjun. I saw his eyes with pride in them and I smiled at him.

" Thank you Mr. Arjun I don't know how to handle this. If my daughter's life is not in danger. I will never take your help but I really need it. Thank you very much." I said honestly.

" It's nothing to worry about. She is like my daughter. I wish they both meet with each other and become friends. " He said and left.

I entered the hospital without glanced at Nirbhik. He doesn't deserve my pity and we are in hospital too.

" Hello everyone, here is today's update. Tell me what do you think?" Comment me and tell me your feelings.Love you.