Chapter 30- Confused Psychiatrist

Kaya's POV:-

It's been 7 days since her treatment started with a psychiatrist but really she is really hell stubborn. She doesn't cooperate with a psychiatrist even the doctor said to me " For the first time in my life there is only one person who doesn't cooperate with me after using all tactics is only her. She really is not saying a word to anyone. If this continues she will die. I think only you are the one who can help her because she is so caring towards you. Maybe you need to do something that reminds her beautiful past and that person with who she had shared the best part of her life and let her met that person. " Doctor suggested and left.

I thought about this situation and come up with an idea. I hope it would really work. I went to prepare my plan.

Teja's POV:-

It's been 10 days since I woke up and my mind always wanders around that incident. I am silently crying anytime I remembered. I want to rub my body with soap till I felt my satisfaction but because of my bruises, I don't even sit in the bed. I felt caged in this room and they seriously told me not to move and I don't understand it. My back is painting a lot. "Are they hiding something for me? " I thought.

But I just want to die. I don't want to live. My dignity is lost because of that bad guy. My body, mind, and soul tainted because of that guys.

Whenever I saw maa I want to hug her and cry my whole heart out but I don't want to felt her that she didn't protect me. I don't want her to feel at fault.

It's been 7 days since the psychiatrist started to come to me for sessions but I didn't say a word to him till now. I hate men and I will never believe them. I was in these thoughts when I felt someone come to my room. I turn my face towards the door and see mom is standing there with a pink teddy bear in her right hand and on the other hand she had lunch. She came towards me and sit on the chair while putting the teddy bear on the bed.

She opened the lunch which has halwa. ( It's an Indian dish called semolina pudding)

I look at her in confusion. "What are you trying to do mom? " I thought.

She took the spoon and showing to the doll.

" Ritu, you need to eat this dear look you didn't eat since morning. Come have it." She said and pretend to eat her and turn the spoon towards me.

" Teja, have it." She said and I eat it with teary eyes.

I remember she always ate us like this and that was the best moment of my life.

Ritu had autism and she had very weak bones because of it she didn't do much. But she is the best thing that happened to me. She was my big sister. The best sister in my life. We may be different from our age but our personalities are like we are twins. This fact is the best for my life. She helped everyone and she cried easily when someone was hurt. She took care of everyone even when she was not feeling well. I turn towards the teddy bear and took her to my arms and hugged her. I started crying when mom said this she hugged me too.

" Mom they were very bad people. I'm feeling like someone ripped my soul. I felt so disgusting towards myself. Mom, they hurt my soul. Mom!!! Mom!!!! Di!!!! " I said and started crying.

I don't know how much I cried because when I woke up I felt refreshed. I turn and saw that psychiatrist seeing me with a smile on his face.

I smile at him and he froze after a minute he came towards me and hugged me. This time I froze and he released me.

" Teja, I can't believe you are smiling. Did your mother do something?" He asked.

" Yes sir, she remembered me my best part of my life and the worst time of my life at the same time," I replied and he was stunned.

" Wow, you have such an angelic voice. You need to smile daily because you looked very beautiful when you smiled." He compliments me and I blushed.

Then we started to talk about each other. He is really such a good man. He told me his funny experiences in which I laughed so loudly that my doctor came to see me with the nurse and was stunned.

" Oh god Teja, I am so happy to see you like this. Thank you doctor Vansh." He said and thanked the psychiatrist.

" Sir this magic is not done by me but her mother." He said honestly.

" Doctors!!!" I said and they turned towards me with confusion.

" Can I hug you guys? Please!!! " I said and they laughed and hugged me.

I felt comfortable because I knew they can't hurt me if they want they could do a long ago.

15 days later:-

Today I am going to release from the hospital and I am so excited. The doctor and nurses were very surprised by my fast recovering. They told me if I didn't recover this fast then maybe I have to stay here one more month. They told me the truth about my back bruise. But they assured me that now there is no serious problem with my back and I can walk now easily. These last 5 days they trained me to stand up on my feet. It was difficult but I did it and now I have no problem with the walk. They still told me not to use my feet too much they need to recover even now.

I said I understand and with a smile, everyone who helped me in treatment come to wish me all the best and said goodbye. I miss them but I miss my home too and chipkali ( Bubbly ).

I went home with my parents happy.

" Finally, Teja came out from her depression. What do you think? "Comment me.