Chapter 28- Raj's help

ACP Arjun POV:-

It's been 3 days since that bastard Nirbhik came. I always thought about that mother-daughter problem. I call the senior doctor and asked about the situation. My blood boiled at the thought that bastard Nirbhik didn't appoint the psychiatrist for Teja. She didn't talk to anyone just crying and sleeping. She started to move whenever someone came to her room but relaxed instantly is that person is her mother.

I am working on a criminal case when I heard someone knock on my door. I told them to come in.

And when I saw who came in I stood up from my seat and come towards them and shake my hands with him.

"Hello sir, it's nice to meet you again," I said.

"Hello sir, how are you? I'm really sorry if I disturbed you." Raj said.

Yes, you thought right. He's Tanish's father Raj Kashyap.

"No sir, it's alright. We are here to actually help the citizens." I replied.

"Actually, I want to talk to you about something. It's about that girl I saved. What happened to that case?" He said and asked.

I told him everything except Nirbhik's deal with those bastards.

"Sir, do you feel disgusted towards Nirbhik? " He asked.

"What??" I asked with confusion.

Then I realized what he asked.

"Yes, I disgust him very much. He is an as.........." I replied and stopped before I said a bad word.

" I'm sorry, I.." I apologized and before I said something else he cut off me.

" I understand what are you feeling. I felt the same. So, I want you to help me with something." He said.

"What can I help you with?" I asked.

" I'll make arrangements for the best psychiatrist for her but you need to said it to her family that you want to help Teja. That's why you arranged a psychiatrist." He said and I looked at him in shock.

" Why do you want to help her? " I asked him in confusion.

" Because when I gave her my blood. I became her blood father. I want to help my blood daughter." He replied.

" Okay, I'll help you," I said.

"I want something else. " He said.

" What is it? " I asked.

" Can you find out the whereabouts of that bastards? I want to punish them myself. " He said and I nodded happily.

" Sure and don't worry. I'll help you in it." I replied.

Kaya's POV:-

It's been 3 days since she came to conscience but she didn't talk to me. She turned her face away from me. I tried to did everything that she likes to do. I started to sing a lullaby, her favorite sweets, chocolates, her favorite stories, and telling her favorite articles about biology. But she didn't respond to anyone.

Whenever any doctor comes to her room. She started to move. I told her it's not good for her but she didn't listen until I hug her. I told doctors to tell her about their struggles and something about the human body and some important things which help her in her achievements. But she didn't even look at them and ignore everything.

In secret, she cried a lot. When they didn't give her sleeping pills she didn't sleep the whole night.

I become very worried about her. How can she be out of her situation and become suitable?

I am in deep thought about it when I heard a loud bang on the door and Nirbhik come inside her room with an angry face. What happened to him now after releasing them. Yeah, I knew about the case retrievement.

We fought a lot but just because I have to be with Teja all the time.

He grabbed my hand and took me outside of her room. Thank god, she is sleeping right now.

What he did next shocked me to the core.

" What do you think about Tanish's father?" Comment me. Love you guys. I know I am writing small chapters because I am busy with some work. I'm trying to write long chapters after 20 April. So, please cooperate with me. Thank you for your understanding.