Chapter 5- Who is she?

Teja POV:-

" What do you mean, aunt? " I asked nervously.

" Oh God, please tell me what I heard was wrong. Please tell me. " I thought.

" Oh nothing dear, do you hear something from me? " Aunt said.

" Oh, nothing, aunt. I think I heard something.

"Anyway, you didn't say something. So let it be. Am I right, aunt? " I asked.

" Yes....yes dear, you are right, " she replied.

" Excuse me, aunt. I am thirsty. So I'll be back in a while." I said. Then, turn to maa, and she was talking to the couple.

" Maa, I'll be back in a while. " I said to maa and left from there when maa nodded.

I saw everyone was eyeing me with lust and most of the women whispering about me. But like I am. I didn't care about them and went to the bartender area. I saw one uncle told her son something, and I saw his back only. I don't know why. But, I felt like I want to meet him. Then I remembered my phobia towards the males. I ordered orange juice and sat on a chair, backing towards that man.

Tanish POV:-

" Dear son, what happened ?" Dad asked and sat beside me.

" Nothing, dad. You know I don't want to attend these boring parties. I love to spend my time with my friends, like clubbing, adventure, shopping. I hate when girls eye rapping me see them, dad." I explained and pointed towards groups of girls who eye rapping me.

" Ohh, son, I understand. when I was your age, I felt it. I knew you don't like this but not all the girls are the same, like see that girl behind you. 

She sat there and didn't even bother to saw you and have her drink. " Dad said, pointing towards a girl.

When I saw her looked likes 18. But, damn. She is beautiful. She wears a royal blue Anarkali suit and a dupatta on her neck. Although, I didn't saw her face. But I can tell by her action.She is an innocent girl. I see men seeing her with a lustful gaze. I feel like I have to punch them."Why am I feeling this? I never saw her. Who is she? " I thought.

" Though she didn't see me now. But when she saw me. I am sure she too attractive to me.

 " I replied confidently and turn towards dad.

When I turn towards her, I saw she wasn't there.

" Where is she? I didn't saw her face. " I thought. I turn my eyes to saw her.

" Don't tell you to attract towards her and try to find her? " Dad teased me with a chuckle.

" Dad, I am Tanish Kashyap. Girls attract towards me not, vice-versa. " I replied annoyingly.

"Time will tell my dear son," Dad replied.But I don't know that time will come this soon.