here comes our hero

Começar do início

...................

Aarna's Pov:

After dinner, we hit the club with more of Divya’s friends. We'd spent most of the evening discussing the wedding and catching up.
I was wearing a white strapless mini-dress with deep cleavage.

"Oh babe, Wish I can have such a nice pair of boobs too. Look how greatly you are pulling this deep cleavage."

I looked at Divya's girls, she was small,  but that suited her. She is not all curvy.
"You have a nice rack there. And does Rohan like yours?'
Rohan is her fiance and now soon-to-be husband.

"Yup, He adores them."
She said while curling Ria's hair, The bride is giving all the attention to the bridesmaids. 

"He adores the ground you walk on woman, and come on, he is always hard for you."

Yeh, Rohan loves Divya like she is the goddess, like once he said, 'Divya is a blessing he received from God for the good things he had done in his life.'

Would I ever find that one man?
Who will consider ms a blessing from God?
Who will treat me like a queen?

"Ria," she yelled at her. "Not always, be a little bit reasonable."

Aarna stops it, woman. It's the rarest case when you find a man like Rohan.

Otherwise, men are more interested in the vagina that we have between our legs than in us.
Once they get bored with it, they would move on.
I would prefer to be unmarried or celibate for the rest of my life but not be cheated.
And that's why I do the casual thing.
There is a bond there with your partner but there is no exaggerating expectation.

"Okay, not always but 23 hours a day. Right Aarna?"

Divya slapped Ria on the  shoulder,

"One more comment from you on my Rohan and this curler will touch your ear by mistake."

Ouch... It hurts like bitch. It happened to me once and My ear was red for 3 whole days.
It was so embarrassing!!

...

We all were dancing on the dance floor.

At one point I went to the bar to get another drink, and a hand touched my hand.

“Can I buy you a drink?”

The guy looked like a younger version of Ranveer Sing. He was wearing a red jacket and matching dollar print bottom.
I internally rolled my eyes at his fashion sense.

I am not a 'finding a guy in a club' type of person so instead of my flirting smile, I gave my polite smile and responded “thanks for the offer, but I’m here with someone.”
He smiled to act as If he was not disappointed. But I could see rejection in his eyes,
Shit man, I feel worse now.

I took a sip of my drink, ahh vodka,
Finished it in a few minutes.

"Mam, what would you like to have?."
The bartender asked,

Whatever you offer." I replied.

"Mam, I can offer a lot, If you want."

Eww... Man do your work.

"This one," He continued after looking at my unhappy expression "is our club’s finest."

I gave him my smile and took my drink to go to my friends but there was no one,
Everyone was here before that guy came,

I was looking all around, a waitress came to me,

"Hey, have you seen my friends here?"
She passed me a hand note and smiled.

"hey you, I thought you were busy with the cute boy out there so didn't disturb you. You know, you need to get laid. It's been ages since you last had s*x. So if you want to continue your celibacy then only come upstairs, I called some people here for Divya to enjoy. My advice to you, pick him up.
P.S.- He is so into you.'

Ria, I will kill you with my bare hand.

"Hey, thank you for this. And by any chance do you know where exactly they are?"

"Yes, second floor. And take left from there."
"and mam, Don't go to the third floor, the whole floor is booked by the guest."

I gulped down the whole content of my refilled drink and put the empty glass on a nearby waiter's tray,

'Which floor Did she say? Second or third?'
'oh god, yup I forgot and all the credit goes to five glasses of alcohol I gulped.

I took a coin out of my bag,
If heads second, If tails third.

I throw the coin in the air, stared at it with all focus, caught it between my hands, and danced.
As If I were playing the world cup, the coin is a ball and I caught it. With that taking opposition's last wicket.
In simple words What I meant to say is I was dancing like I won the world cup.

Now let's go to the third floor.
what bad will happen? If I will not find them there, I will go back to the second.

You wasted your time tossing a coin.

And I pressed 3 numbers in the lift.

Little did she know this one simple move will change her entire life upside down.

Or I would say, a coin would.