here comes our hero

Start from the beginning

Every parent should advise their children about having nudes on their phones, sending them or asking for them can be fatal in the era of cybercrime, not just for them but for their families as well.

I will not have children ever but If I would have, I would have given them this advice.
But I don't think I am emotional and responsible enough to be a father.
And If you can't take responsibility, can't be there for them emotionally then you shouldn't bring them into this world.

They will be miserable, I am the biggest example of it.

"So tell me Shankar, who is your boss?"

"It was my plan."
He spoke, or should I say lied very confidently.

I knew under whom he was working but I was just checking on him.

I pretend as if I believed him,
Why?

I don't want to waste my time finding things that I already know.

And I want Prasad Yadav to think that I don't know what he is doing behind my back.

Things taste best when its served at the best time, and revenge will be served at the right time.

Mr. Yadav and Mrs. Yadav, are two humans whom I hate with every cell in my body.

I am a termite in their life, taking away bits by bits, leaving behind a whole mass to collapse.
Before they can figure out what hit them they would be destroyed.

"Officers please take him. And make sure he and his friends will get the best treatment you can provide."

"Sure sir, our frustration for the cyber crimes will be showered on them."
The officer snapped the handcuffs around the traitor's wrist.
"I will not leave you, Jayraj Singh Rathod. I will destroy you. You wait and watch."
He yelled while leaving my premises.

A more enemy to the already long list.
I went towards jack and whispered,
"pictures had been taken care of."
He looked at me with surprise and then kindness,
"Sir, How?"

I can stand the angry, nasty, irritating, fearful look but can not deal with kindness.
It felt like I don't deserve it.
But I will never let an innocent pay for the crimes he never did.

FLASHBACK:
"Sir, we have found the culprit."
I went through the file detective Dixit had handed me.
And I was shocked by the name,
"No, You still are missing something out. He doesn't have the balls to go against me."
There's some big player behind this.

"Sir, but we have proof against Jack."

"Hack all the social media, his message box, his call details, and you will find some clues."
He wasn't convinced because for him he found the culprit and his work is over.

"He might be involved in this but He neither has the brain to plan such a vicious move nor the motive."

And this is how I found the real culprit.

My hackers, the good hackers, made sure to delete all the pictures of Jack's daughter.

END...

It's been 8 o'clock of the night and I still was working in my office in Mumbai.
Usually, I operate from Delhi but due to the hacking issue, I was here, Now that the problems had been taken care of I will take my leave from Mumbai.

All the tension of the day made me frustrated. With that affectionate and warm look, my employees had given me after the All Jack incident, I wanted to make myself clear who the hell I am.

Love and kindness are not in my virtue.

Despise, hate, and fear of me is what I knew how to deal with.
That is what I had seen for me from the people in my entire life.