meeting Mr.D and @ the Hermes cabin

Start from the beginning

" COOL. Pleasure to meet you Sir. Ah, what I meant is----------Mr.D." I stammered.

" Mind your attitude girl. Or I'll feed you to the harpies." He barked. I have to remind myself to ask Thalia what are harpies later.

" Yes Mr.D." I answered softly.

Mr.D disappeared in a flash leaving a scent of fresh grapes from where he was standing a minute ago.

Chiron talked again, apologizing for not introducing me to Mr.D appropriately. He told me that it's already late and we will just talk again. He nodded at Thalia, dozen messages visible in his eyes transferring them to Thalia. It's like Thalia already know what to do. I greeted a good night at Chiron then Thalia and I walked away from the Big HOuse.

As we were walking, a tall, big, strong girl with a fierce expression on her face wearing camo pants and red bandana called after Thalia.

" Clarisse." Thalia mouthed.

" Ooooooh. New Camper, huh? Undetermined?" Clarisse asked. What does she mean? Well, I'll just ask Thalia later.

" Yes. Okay Clarisse. What do you want?"

" Nothing. I just missed seeing your punk figure here. " Clarisse answered. Thalia rolled her eyes.

" Have you seen Jason?" Thalia asked.

" NO, I did'nt. " And with that, Clarisse nodded at us and left. I smiled at her.

" I'm really tired Thalia. I want to sleep now." I told her.

" You are going to sleep at Cabin 11."

" Cabin of?"

" Hermes."

" Oh. Hermes was my father, eh?" I asked confused.

" No, no. You are still not recognized by your parent,so you are going to sleep at the cabin of the God of Travellers."

" Got it."

When we arrived at the Hermes Cabin, my face was already weary and tired. A boy with cropped black hair, and blue eyes and was wearing a orange shirt that says: CAMP HALF BLOOF: HERMES CONQUERS ALL appeared in the doorway.

" Hi Lamert. Where are the Stolls?" Thalia asked him straight away.

" Playing scrabble inside. Oh, new camper? " He arched his eyebrows.

" Yes. I'm Silver Clitherow by the way. " I reached for his hand then shook it. Yeah, I'm not shy. HA-ha.

" I'm Lamert Frankton." He introduced himself.

" Hi. " It was nice having a friend like Lamert. He looked kind and helpful.

Thalia asked for Connor and Travis Stoll, the head counselors of Cabin11. Lamert disappeared and went back with two boys who had mischieovous grin on their faces. Thalia introduced me to them and they smiled at me. That's good. So far, no enemies yet like I had at my school.

" So, Connor, Travis, I'll leave her in your hands and I expect I'll see her tomorrow still the same. Understood?" Thalia scowled. I don't know by what she meant but one thing's clear. These Stoll brothers are trouble makers. I don't mind. I love being wit trouble makers, because I was one.

" Sure, Thalia. DOn't worry.'' They assured her then she waved bye at me then she walked away. toward the first Cabin at the base. I spotted a boy sitting outside the cabin, That must be Jason, Thalia's brother.

" YOur, clothes and stuff were already here Silver. They're at the guest room. Just find your way. It's at the left." Connor smiled at me.

" Thanks guys. " I muttered at them.

" Silver, we would like to know you better. Would you allow us to go to your room? We'll talk and bond. Just the four of us. Lamert, me, and Connor. Our other siblings are already snoring. " Travis murmured. Then he smirked.

Even though I was already hell tired, I nodded at Travis. I don't want to waste an oppurtunity to be friends with other people and to bond with them. Because at school, Keem's my only friend because people had called me a weirdo an they were avoiding me.

I made my way to the guest room, not paying attention to the wonders of inside the cabin and directly went inside to my assigned room. When I opened the door, the inside was painted in simple white coating.,there's an aircon,a couch, a TV.and a huge bed. My stuffs were at the edged of my bed. I was so happy because I had the things I owned with me. I collapse on the bed and noticed a tray with pepperoni pizza, veggie salad and an orange juice. I stood up and got the food. I did'nt realize how hungry I was. I began digging in my late dinner, when the door opened revealing Lamert, Travis and Connor peering in. I gestured at them to come in. They sat on my bed and we formed a little circle.

When I was done eating, I laid the tray at the floor and breathe in deepily.

" Well, Silver.. Tell us your story." Lamert said as he smirked.

I sighed, then I launched in the partial story of my life with Novelyn, Patricia, school, Keempee and a lot more.