Chapter 83

Different regions on the earth are different during the day, whether it is snow or rain or sunny or wind, but most of them are similar at night.

Zhang Man leaned on the man's shoulder and suddenly thought of someone.

She raised her head hesitantly and looked at the man for a moment, her eyes a little complicated.

"Why, what did you do wrong? Look at me like that."

Li Wei stretched out his index finger and poked his wife's forehead. Seeing her intently, he touched her head again.

After so many years of marriage, as long as two people are in private, he still treats her like a dozen years ago, treating her as a child.

"Before you came on stage today, except for my mother and Chenchen who called, you...your grandfather also called, and I answered."

When the man heard this, his eyes were flat.

He leaned back, there was nothing strange in his tone: "What did he say?"

Zhang Man grabbed the sleeves of his pajamas, and then grabbed his fingers unnaturally for a while: "He said that he has found some unhealthy diseases. It may not be many days... until you return home next time. When he wanted to see you, what do you think?"

In fact, it is not the first time that Li Wei's grandfather has contacted them.

The first time, was it ten years ago?

...

Ten years ago, California, USA.

After Li Wei received his Ph.D. at Stanford, he worked as a postdoctoral fellow at UCBerkeley for a year, while Zhang Man spent his third year as a doctor of medicine visit exchange at Stanford.

Everyone knows that there are two world-renowned top schools in the Bay Area, Berkeley and Stanford, facing each other across a Bay Bridge.

It takes two hours to drive back and forth between the two schools.

After the post-doctoral research, he successfully got a teaching position at Princeton University.

Good domestic multimedia reported this news. There are not many Chinese who have obtained faculty positions in the world's top universities, but like him, he is unique in getting the position of full professor at Princeton University at the age of 25.

Even the doctoral students under his hand are older than him.

The specialty of theoretical physics, like medicine, has a very high entry barrier and requires a lot of knowledge accumulation, which means it takes time to polish. It is very common for many researchers in this field to go to various research organizations or universities around the world after completing five or six years of doctoral studies.

But Li Wei has always been ahead. He has taught himself undergraduate content in middle and high school. During his undergraduate period, he published several high-quality papers that are difficult to publish at the doctoral level, including two top journals in this field, PhysicalReview Letters (PRL).

Therefore, it took him three years to complete his Ph.D., and after graduation, he only worked as a postdoc for one year before he got the teaching position.

This kind of achievement is really rare among young Chinese scientists, and even caused a sensation in the academic world. Physics researchers all over the world know the name of this young scientist. Of course, the domestic media are scrambling to report, hoping to have a positive and positive impact on society.

In the first month of Li Wei's employment, Zhang Man had just arrived in Princeton. While accompanying him, he sent resumes to major hospitals for interviews.