Chapter 8

Early the next morning, Zhang Man went out with a stack of books and exercises. Li Wei lives in the city center, about half an hour away by bus from her home.

The bus came quickly, and there was almost no waiting.

This year's city N had not yet passed the subway. Zhang Man sat on the bus and stared at the familiar scenery outside the window. Many of the past memories are a little fuzzy, but there is something about him, because in the years that followed, she went into dreams again and again, but I remember clearly.

Once in her previous life, she came out of Li Wei's house very late after finishing a make-up lesson, and he made an unprecedented offer to send her to the station.

It was late winter, and the green belt beside the road was still covered with unclean snow, and the street lights were dim, so there was a clear full moon in the sky.

The two of them walked along the asphalt road, and the biting evening breeze rustled the branches on both sides of the road. At that time, she liked to walk on the narrow road beside the green belt, but she accidentally stepped on the frozen ice, slipped under her feet, and lost her balance.

She remembered very clearly that Li Wei hugged her from the side to prevent her from falling.

Under the faint moonlight, the two heartbeats were faster and faster at one frequency. With sharp eyes, she saw his reddish pinna.

Neither of them spoke, but they seemed to be tacitly aware of each other's feelings.

So, she couldn't accept it at all after that, he lied to her. The deceived anger dazzled her head and asked her to deny all the previous things, so that she would get so angry at him, and even deliberately date other boys in front of him.

Zhang Man remembered the boy's dark eyes, and in the last period of time before transferring to school, she almost lost all her looks. He became more and more solitary, withdrawn and stubborn, and the relationship between the two never went back to the past.

A proud person like him must have struggled, but in the end he compromised. He wrote in the love letter to her and asked if he could stay with him forever.

No reply was received.

She once gave him a candy but took it back, deceiving him a heart.

. ...

When the car arrived, Zhang Man walked into the nearby community, found Li Wei's house according to her memory, and pressed the doorbell. It took three or four minutes for someone to open the door. The boy saw that it was her, nodded to let her in, and took a pair of ladies slippers from the shoe cabinet.

She put on slippers and followed Li Wei to the study.

His house is large, but empty, with very little furniture. There are no entertainment tools such as TVs in the living room, only a small transparent coffee table.

But the cleaning was very clean and there was no odor at all.

Li Wei took a chair from the living room and brought it into the study, and placed it next to his seat. The desk is so big that two people will not interfere with each other when used together.

"If you want to drink water, it's in the refrigerator. You do your homework first. If you don't know how to write it down, you can ask me in one hour." After he finished speaking, he continued the unfinished derivation.

Zhang Man wanted to find a topic: "Li Wei, what shall we have for lunch?"

The boy frowned. The last thoughts of last night were broken here. He is in a bad mood now and does not want to be disturbed.

Rebirth Plan To Save Leaderजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें