Chapter 49

The next afternoon was the last physics exam.

After all, it is an experimental class, and most students chose to do additional physics questions. So Zhang Man, who handed in the paper half an hour earlier, was still a group of people who returned to the classroom earlier.

After her, one after another classmates completed their papers and walked into the classroom.

Everyone’s face was filled with joy and excitement, and some students even shredded the test papers they had just taken out of the examination room and threw them into the trash can.

Everyone is excitedly discussing the next winter vacation life.

"Finally liberated! Winter vacation has begun, great! I'm going home to fight the red police."

"Will I go to KTV at night? I will never go home if I don't play until midnight today!"

"It's still in the middle of the night, Liu Chang, are you afraid that your father will hit you?"

"Then what's the matter, I'm on holiday, what can he do to me?..."

After all, high school students have been depressed for too long. For them, the holiday is the most celebrated thing.

All the students around were caring, but for Zhang Man, it was completely panic and at a loss.

She read the e-mail carefully from beginning to end, and suddenly she felt that she might really lose him this time, just like in her previous life.

The nerves in the temples began to beat fiercely, and Zhang Man lay on his seat, shaking uncontrollably.

Thoughts are extremely confused.

He used to be on the dark playground and asked her if she could like him.

But now, he calmly said in the email, Manman, let's break up.

He said he was going to another city, alone, and he didn't know when he would be back.

He said so, he said he was leaving her.

Can she find him then?

She suddenly remembered the previous life, the whole semester that disappeared after his depression broke out.

Like his previous life, he disappeared again after learning of his mental illness.

He disguised himself too well, he was perfectly dressed, pretending to be trying to overcome the blow.

He not only lied to her, but also lied to the doctor.

Zhang Man squeezed the phone tightly, her heart seemed to miss a beat at a certain moment, and her irregular heart palpitations made her almost out of breath.

She suddenly remembered many details. On that day, when he looked at the sea, his eyes were briefly confused and empty; he was in the hospital, deliberately disguising calm and naturalness; and he sent her downstairs and called her unwillingly .

By now, she was almost certain that Li Wei's depression had completely broken out just like in her previous life.

Even if he didn't think the world was false like in the previous life. However, all this hit him too much after all.

He began to not understand the meaning of his life, he began to paranoid that as long as he was by her side, he would hurt her.

So this young man chose to leave her.

That's not the case. The doctors have said that he has no dementia at all. Moreover, although his delusional symptoms are serious, there is no sign of harm.