Chapter 71

Time always keeps the same pace, but sweet love and a fulfilling study life will give people the illusion that time is passing quickly.

At the end of June, N City entered the long summer of the year. The air is quiet, and occasional sea breeze gently blows across pedestrians' cheeks, leaving behind a little warm and scorching humidity.

The sultry heat in the air reached its peak on the last day of the final exam. In the classroom, the noise of the big fan and the hard-to-dissipate damp heat made every student who took the exam irritated.

The last exam is biology.

Zhang Man took the draft paper and fanned it. It was useless. The hot air fan came out with hot air. She struggled for a long time, gritted her teeth at the moment the bell rang, changed a multiple-choice question, handed in the test paper, and walked out of the examination room.

The high school students who have passed the final exam also ushered in a two-month summer vacation.

Zhang Man walked out of the classroom, closing in abruptly.

The sunshine in early summer was very intense. She checked the weather forecast in the morning and it should rain heavily in two days, so it was extremely hot today.

The teaching building was very noisy, and the students who came and went, because of the upcoming holiday, the excited smiles on their faces could not be hidden. There were also a few who walked and looked at the answers with annoyed expressions from time to time.

The biology teacher collected all the test papers, packed them in a special leather bag, sealed them, rolled them up at random, clamped them under his arms, and hurried into the office.

The students are on vacation, and they have to change the test papers.

All this is so familiar.

Except for the air-conditioning system in the classroom, everything seems to be no different from the day 19 years later.

It was also the hot and dry early summer when the school year was just over. There was a four-story teaching building with similarities and little differences, and a group of students who entered the summer vacation mode like flying birds.

But the difference is that today she was the student who had just finished the last exam, and on that day, she was in the office, the physics teacher of high school who finished the last exam.

The memory node suddenly became a little fuzzy, and some fragments appeared in my mind. After she finished changing the test paper that day, she received another marrying call from Zhang Huifang. She went downstairs with her bag on her back, and met Zhou Wenqing, the dean of education, at the top of the stairs, and he invited her to dinner.

Then halfway through the meal, she received news from Chen Feier and opened a hot search...

The dull pain in his heart came as scheduled, and Zhang Man was stunned severely when he was dazzled by the sun.

It turned out that there was one night, she completely lost him...

Life is going too smoothly now, especially since the beginning of this semester, as the relationship between the two people continues to heat up, she unknowingly begins to deliberately avoid this memory.

But now, the similar scenes, similar times, and similar people suddenly reminded her of the night buried deep in her memory, the night she squatted in front of the convenience store, howling.

The pain of piercing heart came to my heart again.

Zhang Man couldn't help feeling dizzy, and he couldn't help holding the handrail in the corridor.

Rebirth Plan To Save Leaderजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें