Chapter 44

Winter, snowy night, seaside.

In the snow all over the sky, Zhang Man hugged the boy she loved tightly.

The waves slapped against the rocks and the beach, the sea breeze howled, and snowflakes quietly fell on the ground, in the sea, and many more, falling on the faces and bodies of the two of them.

The extremely low temperature caused Zhang Man to get goosebumps. The boy's cold embrace at this time could not give her any warmth, but she tried her best to keep herself from shaking.

She could only calmly feel his uncontrollable trembling and choking.

She thought, perhaps the most difficult step has passed.

Under extremely severe mental shock, people will start to lose consciousness, just like Li Wei just now, he can't distinguish what is reality and what is false. If no one came to wake him up at this time, the collapse of the world view would cause an irreparable and huge blow to his spirit.

But Zhang Man is not optimistic.

Even if he knew that the world was real, it would still be too much for him.

No one wants to admit that, in fact, he is really a "lunatic". He didn't care about other people's words before, because he felt he was not. He felt that they had misunderstood him.

How certain he was in the past, at this moment, after he learned the truth, the panic in his heart was just as deep.

What's more, he lost the two most important "relatives" in his life in an instant.

Pain is always hierarchical.

Zhang Man thought that at this moment in his heart, he must have experienced heart-wrenching pain that she could not imagine.

...

After the two finally returned home, the teenager seemed to be calmer than before, but still did not speak.

Their hair and clothes had long been wet by rain and snow, and their shoes were soaked by the waves on the beach, embarrassed as if they had just been fished out of the sea.

Zhang Man led him in, pressed his shoulders and let him sit on the big sofa in the living room, and went to the bathroom to boil hot water for him. But as soon as she took two steps, the teenager followed.

Like a lonely shadow, he can only follow his master.

"Li Wei, you go to the sofa and sit for a while, I plug in the water heater, we all have to take a hot bath, otherwise we will catch a cold."

The young man reached out and pulled her sleeves, looked at her, shook his head and said nothing, looking at her stubbornly with a pair of dark eyes.

Zhang Man felt softened almost immediately.

For him, she really has no choice.

"Okay, then you just stand by and look at me, OK?"

The teenager nodded and took her hand.

When the hot water was ready, Zhang Man pushed him in for a shower, but he was not happy again.

Zhang Man chuckled softly and teased him: "Can't we wash together? If you want, I'll be fine."

"Man."

The boy's voice is too dumb, different from the low and nice hoarseness when it is flat sulfur. His voice at the moment has an indescribable burning sensation, as if he took a sip of sulfuric acid.

"Will you be inside with me? You stand next to me... I don't want to be alone."

He never wanted to be alone.