Chapter 38

Li Wei paid the money. The old man pushed the presbyopic glasses that fell to the tip of his nose, picked up the money and looked at the lamp for a while, then took out a key from the drawer, and slowly opened an order to them: "The third room on the right. , With hot water, air conditioning, and hair dryer."

He raised his eyes and glanced at the two of them again, and said naturally, "There are also bedside tables, but there is an additional charge, 31 boxes."

Zhang Man: "..."

She took the slip and the key in one hand, took Li Wei to hide in the room and closed the door, only to feel less embarrassed.

However, in the next second, she felt even more wrong.

This hotel is very simple, the whole room is narrow and the passage is very narrow, except for the bathroom at the door, there is almost only one bed left.

A...white double bed.

Beside the bed, there is a wooden bedside table, which is a little discolored, and there is a glass cabinet on the top, which contains... various brands and models...

Zhang Man turned his head and didn't dare to look at the bedside table again.

The boy was quite at ease, took off his coat and hung it on the hanger at the door.

He wore a thin beige V-neck sweater inside, revealing a **** and beautiful collarbone. Such a simple basic model will not be outdated even after 19 years.

Sixteen or seventeen-year-olds already have a stature that many adults can't match, with broad shoulders and narrow waist, they look good no matter what.

Zhang Man swallowed secretly and did not dare to look at him. The air conditioner was not turned on in the room, but she felt a little hot.

Li Wei took the remote control from the bedside table, turned on the air conditioner, and tried it out. It was indeed hot.

Long legs walked to her again, looked down at her: "Manman, shy?"

Zhang Man has always been a hard duck: "No, why am I ashamed?"

There was a smile in the boy's voice: "Then...can you not stand upright at the door like the door god?"

Zhang Man's body stretched tightly: "I don't have any, I'm just tired, and lean against the door to rest for a while."

The boy touched her furry head lightly, and did not make it difficult for her: "Manman, you should rest for a while. I will try the hot water."

He said that he walked into the bathroom, turned on the red hot water, and waited quietly, until the slight tingling sensation of hot water came from his fingers, he turned off the faucet satisfactorily.

Zhang Man has been standing outside the door watching him, and when he turned around, he just hit his eyes, and his face was hot. The teenager gently touched her furry head: "Manman, I'll go downstairs to buy something, will you wait for me in the room? Don't open the door when you hear the knock, I will take the key."

Seeing him treating a child, Zhang Man rubbed his head dissatisfiedly against the palm of his hand: "I know..."

When he put on his jacket again and went out, Zhang Man leaned against the door and breathed a sigh of relief.

In fact, the two of them had always been alone in the same room when they were making up classes at Li Wei's house, but his house was so big and there were floor-to-ceiling windows, and they had never given her such a suffocating feeling.

She touched her hot cheek, silently despising herself in her heart.

It's because her own thoughts are not pure. When she sees him, her heart beats faster and she can't help but want to get close to him...