Chapter 14

. ...

In late September, the sun at noon was a little bit off from July and August, and the warmth of the whole body was no longer so heroic. The months of sultry heat finally dissipated in these two days.

After October, it is almost autumn. After a while, N City No. 1 Middle School will hold the Inter-School National Day Parade every year.

According to the requirements, in addition to the various clubs and student unions of the school, each class in the first and second grades of high school must register for two programs, and then select. The programs that successfully participate in the National Day Parade will be selected after the end of the Parade. If they enter the top ten inter-school, the school will issue a small pennant to the class or club where the program is located.

Since the first class is an experimental class, grades are the most important, and the class teacher does not pay much attention to this kind of honor, so the programs in the class have not been reported up to now.

Zhang Man remembers that in his previous life, his class had only one show at the end, like a few girls dancing, and there was no splash in the final selection.

After dinner, she and Chen Feier strolled around on the school playground.

As the largest middle school in N City, No. 1 Middle School covers a large area. The school has two playgrounds, one is a 400-meter-long plastic track, and in the middle is a huge artificial green lawn with a wide football field. The other is the cinder track, with volleyball and basketball courts in the middle, where they usually take physical education classes.

The football field is very close to the cafeteria.

Chen Feier walked back and forth on a hollow concrete column lying horizontally by the plastic track, swinging up and down with open arms to maintain her balance, having a great time.

Zhang Man looked a little worried at her swaying appearance, and kept standing underneath to protect her.

Chen Feier walked back and forth for a while, and suddenly remembered: "Manman, I heard that your class seems to be not enough for the National Day Performance, why didn't you sign up? You sing so well and you play the guitar well."

Zhang Man's guitar and singing were learned from Zhang Huifang.

When Zhang Huifang was young, he was the lead singer of the band and sometimes also played as a musician. He is proficient in all these popular instruments. When Zhang Man was young, she taught Zhang Man to play guitar at home when she was all right. From folk songs to rock and roll, she taught everything casually, depending on her mood that day.

The teaching is casual, and the learning is also casual, but the effect is not bad. Perhaps it is also related to the natural sense of happiness.

Now suddenly hearing Chen Feier mention it, Zhang Man couldn't help feeling a little bit: "Me? Let's forget it, I haven't touched it in many years."

She was thinking about past lives.

After Zhang Huifang and Zheng Zhi got married in her previous life, she transferred to H City with them. A lot of things happened after that, and the hardship of life made life difficult for the mother and daughter. Zhang Huifang no longer sings and plays the piano, and she has never touched the guitar again. Later, after working, she couldn't think of it.

After so many years, **** has long been rusty.

Chen Feier looked at her strangely after hearing the words: "How long does it take, isn't it just over a month? You played the guitar for me on my birthday in the summer vacation, you forgot? Manman, the English song you played It’s so nice, and it sings nicely. I think they can be compared to professional singers."