Chapter 76

The annual high school physics competition schedule is very tight. There is only one month between the preliminary rounds, semi-finals and finals.

In view of the fact that the performance of the high school sports competition class even surpassed that of the third year, after discussion, the school leaders asked them to do the same as the high school sports competition class for these two months, not participating in any ordinary courses, specializing in competitions.

Not many people complained this time, and even the three fools obeyed the arrangement honestly.

After listening to Qi Lele's thoughts that day, Zhang Man asked about the points lost in the preliminaries in the competition class.

Sure enough, many people said that during the exam, many questions are not that they will not be able to do them, but that they have not controlled the time and have no time to do them, or they were confused at the time and did not remember them. Everyone expressed their opinions that if many questions are placed in normal times, It can definitely be done.

She returned to her seat and began to think about the way of training this month.

When she was a high school teacher, she encountered this situation many times. Some of her classmates obviously performed well in practice and homework, and couldn't perform well when they took the exam. Psychological quality is one aspect, but a large part of the reason is that the usual training is too loose, and the time and the amount of questions are not systematically controlled, so that the students are very unfamiliar with the exam.

She thought for a while, went to Liu Zhijun, and told him her suggestion, which was approved by Liu Zhijun.

As a result, in the evening self-study every other day after that, the training mode has changed from a three-hour time-limited test to a three-hour time limit test. The question type and the volume are the same as the semi-finals, and the total score is two hundred points.

After three hours, I unified the answers and changed the test papers for myself, and I knew immediately how well I got on the test.

When Liu Zhijun announced this training mode, the small black room immediately complained. Of course, these insulting protests finally became invalid under his ruthless eyes.

As soon as Liu Zhijun left with his front foot, San Sha immediately scolded.

Chen Jun hugged his head and wailed in pain: "Fuck, what's the matter with this old Liu? It's too torturous to take a test every other day for three hours? Believe it or not, Lao Liu must have his head caught in the door. ."

Cao Zhixue also wanted to cry without tears: "That's right, let people not live, Lao Liu must have been scolded by his wife at home these past two days, so he asked us to vent his anger."

Zhang Man couldn't help sitting with some guilty conscience, and began to study the questions silently.

Although this method is straightforward and rude, based on her years of teaching experience, it is definitely effective. For test-oriented education, in order to improve test scores, in addition to truly understanding the knowledge points, how to maximize one's abilities is also a very important part.

Sure enough, this method is very effective.

From the beginning, the students were in a hurry. By the end of September, they were able to freely arrange the time required for each question type, and their scores became higher and higher.

Finally, in early October of this year, after another year of the National Day performance, the physics competition rematch was held in the provincial capital J City.