Chapter 55

——"Boyfriend, don't be presumptuous, you are my world to me."

"Don't think about someone who can replace you in the future. If I lose you, I will lose the love of my life."

After Zhang Man finished speaking, the boy held her tightly and could no longer speak.

The best way to love someone is not to tell him how much you love him, not to tell him how much you paid for him.

The most shocking thing is to make him truly feel how much you need him and how important he is to you.

She even said that he is irreplaceable for her.

Perhaps Li Wei always thought that for Zhang Man, he was just a beautiful first love who was lucky and lost his life. He never thought that he would be so important to her.

This importance is like a rope tied to a kite, giving him a unique connection with this world.

This importance made him understand that every decision he made does not only affect himself.

He finally understood her mood.

His Man Man, the Man Man he wanted to hold in his palm forever, to prevent her from any harm, these days, to find him, he ran around and suffered so much.

At this moment, the boy suddenly realized how outrageous he was in the past.

He thought it was to leave her without saying goodbye to not hurt her, but he did not realize that the decision he made without authorization was fatal to her.

"Manman, sorry..."

He was full of remorse, his eyes full of guilt and distress had nowhere to vent, he could only rub the girl into his arms hard, it seemed that the pain and guilt in the heart could be relieved.

Zhang Man finally breathed a sigh of relief.

She could feel it, and he understood.

So from now on, he will at least not make decisions behind her back, as long as he discusses everything with her, then everything is easy to say.

After many days of running around, she was really exhausted. She raised her smile and rubbed her forehead against the boy's cheek: "Okay, you are fine to wash the dishes."

He was obedient, packed up the leftovers of the two of them and went to the kitchen, Zhang Man leaned at the door to watch him.

Such a scene is too homey, making her feel safe. With him, every little thing is warm.

Zhang Man watched the boy put two porcelain bowls into the sink and turned on the tap.

He didn't see him for a few days. He seemed clumsy. He didn't know to roll up his sleeves when washing the dishes. The water from the faucet splashed on the sleeves, and he quickly got wet.

Zhang Man smiled and shook his head, unable to watch, walked over to help him roll up his sleeves, but was cleverly avoided by the boy.

"Manman, the kitchen is not clean, you go to the sofa and wait for me, okay?"

He smiled and said to her that his expression was indistinguishable, his hands were dipped in the rich foam of detergent, his sleeves covered his wrists, and a lot of foam was stained with the action of washing dishes.

Zhang Man squinted his eyes, and his sensitivity reappeared.

She grabbed the boy's hand and rolled up his sleeves forcibly, but in the next second, her heart throbbed so hard to breathe.