Chapter 17

Coming out of the music classroom, Zhang Man was walking along the corridor connecting the two teaching buildings with her guitar. A cold wind blew through. She tightened her school uniform jacket tightly and shivered slightly.

Outside it was the same as last night, with continuous rain. It was neither like a thunderstorm in summer nor was it vigorous even when it rained like spring.

The weather is gloomy.

Meeting Senior Qin Shuai again made her feel a wave of trouble.

In the previous life, Qin Shuai confessed to her, just after she broke up with Li Wei.

She changed seats at that time, and the two of them were very far apart, almost at the opposite ends of the classroom, so she wouldn't say a word to him on weekdays. On weekends, she stopped going to his home to make up lessons, and the two of them had completely cut off contact.

The pain of first love was deeply buried in her heart at such a distance, numb with study or some other things. As long as you don't think about him, the pain in your heart will feel better.

Over time, the calm and tranquility brought about by the numbness made her feel relieved, and she thought she was gradually recovering.

But Li Wei didn't seem to be. The quiet boy always blocked her at the door of the classroom or school after school. He seemed to have a lot to ask her.

However, how could Zhang Man at that time entangle him again.

She felt that he was simply unreasonable. Since she already had a girlfriend and didn't like herself, why bother to lie, why bother with herself, so she hardened her heart and never ignored him.

Ignore it, ignore any of his actions, and treat him as air.

This kind of accumulated indifference made the young man more and more gloomy and paranoid, and finally broke out on a certain day.

It was a Friday, and she went to the teacher's office before school in the afternoon. Before returning home, she saw Chen Feier texting her, saying that Li Wei had been standing at the school gate, as if waiting for her.

Zhang Man wanted to tell him the last time, so he packed his things and walked downstairs.

At this moment, she ran into Qin Shuai in the corridor.

Qin Shuai was a senior in the senior class, so there would be no intersections, Zhang Man can't remember where he met her now. But that day, Qin Shuai stopped her, took out two movie tickets from his pocket, and asked if she could watch a movie with him later.

Zhang Man wanted to refuse directly, but he thought of Li Wei who was waiting at the door, so he changed his mind and agreed.

She felt that she didn't have the ability to stop him from being entangled through words, so perhaps the action could be more direct.

Besides, she also has selfishness.

Sixteen or seventeen-year-old young people will always feel unbalanced because of some things. At that time, Zhang Man had always been brooding about Li Wei's lies.

He deceived her and made her have strong doubts and disappointments about herself and the world for a long time. No matter what you do, as long as you think of him, think of this unsuccessful relationship, you will find it difficult to calm down.

So such a coincidental opportunity, let her finalize it before she can think more, and eagerly want to return the grievance to him.

——It's like returning it to him, and she won't feel uncomfortable anymore.