Chapter 18

The summer in N City this year was shorter than in previous years. Just by the end of September, there was already a bleak autumn breeze. In these two weathers, the temperature dropped sharply, and the sultry heat and humidity in the air disappeared, making people caught off guard.

Holding the guitar, Zhang Man walked along the corridor connecting the two teaching buildings. The front and back ends of the corridor happened to be huge windows. The windows were all open at the moment, and the surging airflow found the catharsis, and howled from one end to the other, forming a strong alley.

She was so dumbfounded that she walked back to the classroom and put the guitar next to the table.

By the window, the curtains were blown by the wind. The young man leaned his head with one hand, reading as usual. The smooth jaw line and the clean and slender knuckles are matched, which is breathtaking and beautiful.

Zhang Man raised his hand and poked him.

"Li Wei, I just went to participate in the selection for the National Day Festival. I passed it. I will be on stage to sing at that time. You must come and watch it."

The National Day Performance is on the afternoon of October 7, which happens to be the last day of the holiday. The school does not force all students to come. With his temperament, if she didn't say hello in advance, he would definitely be absent.

The boy glanced at her guitar by the table and nodded.

Zhang Man asked again: "Do you usually use your cell phone? Give me your cell phone number."

After she asked, she suddenly remembered that Li Wei had never had a mobile phone in her previous life, because no one wanted to contact him. Every time she called him, she used his home phone.

The young man hesitated for a while after hearing the words, and nodded again.

Zhang Man is a little confused, doesn't he have no cell phone? Is there a change in this life?

"Then tell me your mobile phone number so that you can contact me. If I have something to do during the holidays, I can also send you a text message to tell you to save you from worrying."

Shaoyoung coughed and said concisely: "No worries. You will come on time tomorrow and give you your number."

The next day is the National Day, so this afternoon we will start a seven-day short holiday. For Chen Feier, who has always been disobedient to discipline, it is no different from Flying Bird out of the cage and holding Zhang Man after he puts away his schoolbag. Go shopping.

Although the weather is very bad, her enthusiasm for shopping is not big or small.

She has recently started to have a fanatical interest in a young male rock singer, and she never leaves him every day. Hearing that he had just released an album a while ago, Chen Feier was so excited that she took Zhang Man to a video store in the city center.

Zhang Man was a little bit hesitant to say something but stopped. It seems that this winter, this male singer will be exposed to the scandal of drug abuse and plagiarism.

She couldn't say it straight, she only reminded Chen Feier several times euphemistically, but she didn't care at all, and maintained her new idol very well.

The two came out of the video store and went to the opposite mall to buy clothes with Chen Feier.

Feier Chen is very enthusiastic, and almost every store has to go in to try a few pieces, wandering back and forth for a whole circle, buying from scratch. Zhang Man followed behind carrying big bags and small bags for her, only feeling that his leg was about to break.