Chapter 13

"Then... you turn around."

Zhang Man's cheeks are a little hot, she is wearing a skirt, if she wants to wear pants, he will definitely have to go out.

The boy reacted and turned his back.

Zhang Man took advantage of him to turn around and quickly put on her pants, only to find that it was really big and couldn't walk at all. She folded her trousers three to four times, and also folded her sleeves three to four times, so that she could move freely.

It's like planting rice seedlings in the fields.( Summer; haha)

Zhang Man looked at herself and then at Li Wei. The two are now wearing exactly the same home clothes, but his is gray-black and hers is navy blue, which looks like a couple's style. ( Summer; Oh my~)

She brought the ingredients in, said hello to him, and went into the kitchen to get busy.

While stuffing all the meat into the oily gluten, the boy was leaning against the door and watching her movements, his eyes seemed puzzled.

Zhang Man smiled and raised the gluten in her hand: "This is a favorite dish from H City. The oily gluten stuffed with meat, I put mushrooms, minced onions and minced meat, it tastes very good. You can taste it later."

The boy nodded, but leaned against the door and did not leave.

"You don't need to look at me here, I'll call you when the meal is ready, go and do your job." Zhang Man raised the back of her hand and rubbed her forehead.( Summer; Li Wei " I'm afraid that she may poison the meal" HaHa)

"……Ok."

The boy looked at her for a while, then turned around and went to the study.

The water in the pot boiled, Zhang Man put the oily gluten in one by one, added some seasonings, and she was relieved.

In less than a month, Li Wei's attitude towards her has softened, even a little bit. Today he even dressed her in his clothes.

Although, it is far from like.

Zhang Man is very clear about this. This cold and paranoid teenager, when he once liked her, there was light in his eyes, and he couldn't stop it.

But her heart is full of hope. If you want to help him heal, you must first make him trust her completely. Now this is not enough.

. ...

Zhang Man made a total of two dishes, minced eggplant and oily gluten stuffed pork. These two dishes were learned after I went to H City in my previous life, and are in line with the taste of Jiangnan people.

Li Wei doesn't even have rice at home, so she can only cook some noodles.

Her hands and feet were quick, and the whole journey took only half an hour, and the hot dishes and noodles were on the table.

After cooking, she cut two more mangoes, put them on the plate, and put a few toothpicks on them.

Zhang Man put the food on the table and went to the study. Li Wei was so absorbed in reading that he didn't even notice her coming in.

Zhang Man propped her hands on the desk, bending over to look at him opposite. The appearance of the young man when he concentrates, is like an ancient man who turned his eyes to nothing outside the window and focused on reading only sage books.

From a certain perspective, sometimes, Zhang Man is also quite envious of him. People's life is very short. Although many people live a long life, they have not found the direction and meaning of life in their entire life, and they have been wasting their time without doing anything. But he found his own talent and mission from a very young age, even if there is vast darkness behind it. ( Summer; same. I too don't know what I wanna do in future. Sometimes I feel kind of lost. Even though I have a goal, I doubt myself that would I be able to achieve my goal? Am I worthy?)