Liu Zhijun breathed a sigh of excitement: "Furthermore, this year, the 120 students selected for the theoretical examination in the province took part in the experimental examination. The list has been made. All the students in our class, all eleven students, are in the experimental examination tomorrow. On the list."

When he said this, the hand holding the door frame was shaking, and his voice stuttered a little.

In the chess room, there was another deathly silence.

The mood of everyone is like riding a roller coaster, joyful and sad.

The good news is that if you can take the experimental exam, you may win the first prize; the sad thing is, it seems that the werewolf can't go on killing and can't go out for a stroll. I must review the content of tomorrow's experimental exam tonight.

After Liu Zhijun finished speaking, he returned to his usual calm. He scrambled and took away the cards in their hands one by one, pretending to be serious and said: "Go down to eat. After dinner, you are not allowed to go out at night. Either review or rest. , Tomorrow’s lab exam is very important! If you win the first prize, you will be able to lie down for the remaining year of high school."

Everyone was trembling at first, but when they heard the last sentence, they couldn't help laughing out loud.

"Well, I will lie at home for a year."

"Me too, I want to lie down and play games."

...

So in the afternoon of the next day, eleven people went to the experimental exam site together.

Although the laboratory exams are conducted in batches, basically all candidates taking the exam have already been waiting in the long corridor outside the laboratory.

Several classmates of Z City Experimental High School who had dinner with them were also there. The short-haired girl saw them at a glance and walked over to greet them affectionately.

"Are you all here? Waiting for classmates?"

Her first reaction was this. There must be one or two classmates in the school who were going to take the lab exam. They had nothing to do, so they all came and waited.

After hearing this, Cao Zhixue smiled and shook his head, his eyes filled with unconcealed triumph: "No, all eleven in our class came to take the experimental exam."

After he finished speaking, the small area of ​​the corridor suddenly fell silent.

Other people in the hallway: "..."

There are not many people who can come to take the experimental exams, just like the Z city experiment and the provincial experiment, there are 20 or 30 people in the top high schools in the province. From other primary schools, there are only one or two people left here. After such a big battle?

But they were surprised and surprised, but no girl with short hair was so shocked.

Shocked so long as not to return to his senses.

? ? ? how can that be possible? Didn't they come from poor counties? Isn't it that even the physics teacher can't afford it?

And they are only sophomore...

After half a day, the short-haired girl tremblingly asked: "Which school do you have? Did you come from the provincial experiment?"

Chen Jun shook his head and straightened his chest: "No, we are from N City No. 1 Middle School."

N City One Middle School? Have not heard. However, N City is indeed not a poor county, it can be regarded as a small city that has developed well.

The short-haired girl took a deep breath and stretched out her hand to Chen Jun with a smile: "Return my prawn."