The semi-finals are divided into two parts, the theoretical test and the experimental test. The experimental test is after the theoretical test. Not every candidate who participates in the semi-final has to take the test, but after the results of the theoretical test come out, each province chooses the top ranking The candidates go to the test, and then pass the total scores of the two parts of the written test and the experiment, and select the final first, second, and third prizes.

Among them, the number of provincial first prizes in each province is about 50, and the candidates with the highest scores form the province's provincial sports team to participate in the final national final in November.

The morning before, dozens of students who passed the preliminary rounds of N City No. 1 Middle School took dozens of school-rented buses. They were led by Liu Zhijun and Teacher Zhou, the teacher in charge of the third grade physical competition class, to J City to participate in the second day of the semi-finals.

Zhang Man wanted to sit with Qi Lele, but as soon as Qi Lele got on the bus, she found another girl in their class. That girl is not from the material competition class, and Zhang Man does not know the ordinary class. After Qi Lele sat down, she winked her from time to time. Zhang Man naturally knew what she meant, so she had no choice but to stand in front of the car and wait for the teenager to get on the car.

They got on the bus late, and only the last row of the bus was left. After they sat down, some seniors or ordinary classmates looked back frequently, with a little excitement and gossip in their eyes.

This couple is now considered to be the most famous pair in the first middle school. Not only are they good-looking, they are also engaged in physics competitions, and they have high IQs. They are simply influential figures.

Zhang Man smiled kindly at first, but he was a little uncomfortable more often. She was bowing her head awkwardly, her palm being squeezed.

"Manman, are you sitting inside?"

Zhang Man raised his head, the boy's eyes were concerned.

He always knew what she was thinking.

She was warm in her heart and nodded hurriedly and changed her seat with him. She was by the window and he was sitting in the aisle. The tall figure blocked most of her sight.

So the students in the front row looking back can only see the boss's face.

Perhaps his eyes were too cold. After being iced a few times, they could only sit honestly and never look back.

Zhang Man breathed a sigh of relief, sitting with his schoolbag in his arms, and gradually began to feel sleepy.

City N is not close to City J. City J is not close to the sea. In the interior of Province L, it almost crosses half of the province from City N. The journey takes more than six hours.

She didn't sleep well last night. She yawned several times when she got in the car. She habitually turned her face to look at the boy's shoulder and blinked.

She seems to be used to it, leaning on his shoulder when riding in the car.

The two used to go out together on Saturdays. Whether it was a taxi or a bus, she was leaning on his shoulder. Even if she wasn't sleeping, she had to hold his arm tightly and rub her head against his shoulder.

Sometimes intimacy is not intentional, but has long become a habit.

Zhang Man stared at that shoulder for a long time. Due to the many classmates in the car and the two leading teachers, he resisted and didn't lean up.