Doesn't it look like a relationship between two high school students?

"Old husband and wife?" The boy bent his eyes and reached out to touch her long hair with a pleasant voice, "I feel good."

The two walked into the cinema. The tickets were bought before. The most popular English thriller in these two days. The name is "Ghost". The plot is brain-burning, suspenseful and thrilling. It will be the field in the next ten years. Classic.

Originally, Li Wei planned to watch a romance film with her, but Zhang Man used the computer to watch it when he was boring in his previous life. It was a brainless youth literary film, which was nothing to watch, so he changed it to this one— —To be honest, Zhang Man doesn't really like literary romance movies, but he just can't stop thriller and suspense movies.

There are very few theaters in N City this year, there are only two in total. The theater they are in now is relatively new.

The teenager took the tickets, bought a bucket of large popcorn, two boxes of ice cream, and two glasses of Coke, and put his arms around Zhang Man into the theater.

At this moment, three familiar figures stood at the entrance of the theater, one of them, looking in their direction, with tears of resentment in his eyes.

Chen Jun didn't send out the movie ticket yesterday, so he had no choice but to call Deng Nian and Cao Zhixue to accompany him to watch, but he did not expect to meet the goddess Zhang and the boss here.

They actually watched this movie too, it was really a thriller, it was too horrible, and his young mind was hit hard again.

And... they actually hug each other in broad daylight!

In what style?

Oh, my heart hurts.

Also, he just saw that the boss actually bought a big bucket of popcorn and the Haagen-Dazs ice cream he dreamed of. It was too extravagant...

Chen Jun took out a hundred yuan from his pocket angrily: "Fool Cao, buy me three cups of Coke, a large popcorn, and three boxes of ice cream!"

It's fine if you can't dig the corner, you can't lose the momentum!

Someone treats, why not do it? Cao Zhixue took the money Pidian Pidian and ran to buy it, and returned within a minute.

He stretched out his hand in front of Chen Jun: "Not enough money."

"..."

Fine.

Chen Jun gritted his teeth: "I'll just...no more ice cream, let's add three points of Coke to the big bucket of popcorn..."

...

The seats for two people are in the middle of the seventh row, which is the most suitable position for the scale of the cinema.

The beginning of the film introduces a family of four living in a small town, a pair of loving parents, and two smart children. Father Louis is the only dentist in the town, and mother McGee is a housewife. He has two children, a boy and a girl, two years apart.

The older brother Joe has a calm personality and likes to explore. His younger sister Rachel is lively and cheerful. She has good grades in school and is helpful. She is the perfect child in the eyes of other relatives and friends.

The family lived so rich and happy.

But a series of strange things happened one after another in the small town, and several people died inexplicably, looking terrified.