Although it is not too difficult in physics knowledge points, it is too complicated and too obscure for high school students.

She stood up, just about to walk to the podium, but was gently pulled by the sleeve of the boy.

"Teacher, I will write for them."

The boy's voice didn't fluctuate, his eyes looked darkly at Lin Pingzheng, making people unable to see what he was thinking.

Not very happy anyway.

Lin Ping sneered: "You write for them? Okay, you will have done the exam for them when the time comes."

Cao Zhixue turned his head and gritted his teeth: "Li Wei, it's okay, I'll write it myself."

The big deal is just a few cynicisms like before, and I can't let him help every time.

Zhang Man also gave him a soothing look, and gently opened his hand holding her sleeve.

She took a piece of chalk from the podium and walked to the blackboard on the right.

Coriolis force describes the deviation of a mass point that moves linearly in a rotating system due to inertia.

She thought for a long time, but didn't recall what Lin Ping said just now-what he said was really fast and messy.

So she planned to make hard calculations based on the coordinate system, hard differentiation. She wrote a few formulas following her own thoughts, but how could she understand the knowledge points that she hadn't understood for so many years.

Halfway through writing, I still get stuck.

Cao Zhixue was even more miserable, so he wrote a dr/dt formula at the beginning, but he blushed and couldn't write the next one.

Lin Ping was looking at their embarrassment. He didn't have the urgency of being a competition coach or caring for students. Instead, he looked ridiculous and disdainful.

The sense of superiority in his eyes seemed to pierce the faces of the two of them.

Zhang Man took a deep breath, turned around, and put the chalk in the chalk box: "Teacher, I won't."

Any more stalemate is a waste of time.

But Cao Zhixue choked on his chest and couldn't swallow. Although he couldn't, he just stood on the podium and said nothing.

A face was flushed long ago.

Lin Ping was showing weakness to Zhang Man, sneered disdainfully, but didn't say anything, and focused on Cao Zhixue's firepower.

"Cao Zhixue, I advise you to really think about it, whether you want to go this way in the future. I call you up to answer questions, right? Everyone can answer more or less, how about you? You haven't done it once. Answered it."

Cao Zhixue's neck was red because of his spray. Young people at this age want face the most. Usually in the class, physics is always one of the best, and he often takes the top ten in his grade.

Besides, he came from an ordinary class, and the head teacher and physics teacher have always looked at him with the eyes of top students.

Where has it been hit?

He flushed, clenched his fists tightly, and lowered his head, his aura seemed to be consumed by most.

Even he himself began to wonder whether he was studying physics at all?

Is he really too stupid?

At this time, Chen Jun, one of the three fools, couldn't stand it anymore, and stood up awkwardly.