She knew that his illness would be a long-term struggle between the two. In the past life, he must have taken a lot of medicine, received long-term psychological treatment, and even hired a private psychologist, but eventually died of mental illness and depression. Under the double outbreak.

So she didn't expect to be cured immediately, how could it be so easy.

But as long as she can control it to a certain extent, she will be satisfied.

After going to the hospital, the boy took her home.

The two arrived downstairs at Zhang Man's house, but she dragged the boy's sleeves late and dared not go up.

Zhang Man has lingering fears, he said goodbye to her last time.

In the end, she reluctantly went upstairs under his swear-like guarantee.

...

A few days later, the last "video storm" happened again, and it was still a bit embarrassing to see Zhang Huifang again.

Zhang Man touched his nose, walked in, and probed his head in the living room.

Sure enough, her mother was sitting on the sofa, waiting for her coldly.

"Do you still know how to come back? I thought you were going to live with that brat."

Zhang Man immediately changed the subject.

"Mom, is your wedding date set?"

She remembered that she said it was after the year before.

Fortunately, Zhang Huifang was too lazy to embarrass her: "Whether the wedding is not a wedding, your Uncle Xu and I are both old. We discussed it and planned to invite the family and some friends to have a meal on the Lantern Festival. Just get together. Up."

Zhang Huifang sighed after finishing speaking: "Zhang Man, besides your Aunt Xu, I have a few friends here. You are the only one and can't afford the scene. There are many relatives in Xu Shang's family, so you can come to two tables casually. By comparison, aren't we too thin."

She said her eyes brightened again: "Yes, Zhang Man, you can also call Fei'er, and, your little boyfriend, let them support me. Fei'er has a sweet mouth, unlike your boring gourd. At that time, they will be coaxed to be submissive to their seven aunts and eight aunts. Your mother and my face also have light... and your little boyfriend, although he is as boring as you, but he looks good, one tops five, bright Blind their eyes."

The more she thought about it, the more excited she got, and she skipped Zhang Man's opinion, and the final decision was made.

Zhang Man opened his mouth: "..."

Her mother’s brain circuit is really strange-let her girlfriend and her boyfriend join her mother's wedding?

The picture is too beautiful.

...

Soon it will be the Lantern Festival.

Zhang Huifang started dressing up early in the morning because it was not a grand wedding. She didn't wear a wedding dress. She chose a snow-white strapless fishtail dress. Her sultry curly hair was neatly wrapped, her earrings and bracelet were changed to pearls. With delicate light makeup, the whole person looks elegant and dignified.

Zhang Man leaned at the door to look at her.

After cleaning herself, she called several friends and relatives and friends of Xu Shang's family one by one. It was convenient for them to drive to the hotel, but she arranged for someone to pick them up.