She didn't wear the earmuffs he gave her, and the cold sea breeze was blowing her ears, and the piercing pain made her to some extent divert her despair and helplessness.

The harder thing is to miss him.

Thinking of him all the time, like now.

How is he doing alone.

Have you eaten well, have you gone out to sunbathe, have you gone to the hospital for treatment every day, listen to the doctor’s advice, and take your medicine as he said in his email?

She wanted to tell him that depression requires more exposure to the sun. It takes a look at the sun to feel hope in life.

N City and Z City, either rain or snow, have no sun.

At this moment, she even thought, fortunately, he was not in N City and went to another city.

Maybe the city he is in is different from N City and Z City, or maybe the city he is in has sunshine.

and many more……

Fortunately, he is not in N City.

How can she be sure that he is not in N City?

Zhang Man suddenly raised his head.

He said in the email that he would go to other cities for treatment.

Since she saw his email, she firmly believed that he had gone to another city. What's more, when I went to his house that time, the neighbor said that he went out with a big suitcase, which made her mind fixed again.

Suddenly, he flashed the information he had in the police station that day. The information showed that he did not have any travel records of planes or trains.

impossible.

If he wants her to be unable to find him at all, he will definitely go far away, so how can he take a car.

He could not choose this inefficient and slow method.

Therefore, there is only one possibility.

He lied to her.

He is still in N City at all.

He deliberately guided her thinking, but hid in the place closest to her.

Zhang Man's heart trembled, her temples throbbed, and she immediately jumped up from the bed and went downstairs.

On New Year's Eve, even a car can't be hit on the road.

She got on the bus. This year, not every household in N City has a car. There are a lot of people who buy Chinese New Year goods by bus, and there is no place. She stood all the way, squeezed out of breath, and finally got to Li Wei's house.

I eagerly took the elevator upstairs and rang the doorbell frantically, but there was still no response.

Zhang Man bit his lip without giving up.

She thought about it, and knocked on the door of the next door.

It was the aunt who opened the door last time, and she obviously remembered her.

"Little girl, haven't found your boyfriend yet? Auntie hasn't seen him recently, she probably didn't come back."

Zhang Man suddenly frustrated and sat down on the steps uncomfortably.

Could it be that she was wrong? He actually went to another city?

Impossible, it should be correct.

If he is still in N City and does not live at home, where can he live?

Her thoughts were extremely confused, and there was a flash of light in her mind, remembering what he said while standing on the balcony that day.